Ice Cream

Texsox

Whch do you prefer?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Whch do you prefer?

• Soft Serve
    • Hand Scooped

QUOTE(farmteam @ Mar 30, 2006 -> 12:13 PM)
I find Coldstone tasty, but the one near me is severely mismanaged.

Not unique to your neighborhood. The one on 59 in Naperville I am convinced is run by a 15 year old who had a premature growth spurt. The two times we've been in there he was hanging out front with a crowd of kids that couldn't have been a day over 14 checking out the "rims" on their mountian bikes.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 30, 2006 -> 12:17 PM)
Not unique to your neighborhood. The one on 59 in Naperville I am convinced is run by a 15 year old who had a premature growth spurt. The two times we've been in there he was hanging out front with a crowd of kids that couldn't have been a day over 14 checking out the "rims" on their mountian bikes.

I'd never even heard of the place until we went to the Mall of America last summer. We just got one in Rockford not too long ago.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Mar 30, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)
So, do you just bust open a bag of Green Giant broccoli and act like it's ice cream???

It's not vegan, but as milk made me sicker I've switched to eating more sorbet and frozen ice type stuff. It's usually not as smooth, but if you want a delicious fat free (and cholestoral free) option, dairy free is really the best way to go.

Like I said, I usually have a few bites of the haagen daas chocolat sorbet before bed. Really, it doesn't taste any worse than icecream, and you don't feel very guilty about it afterwards.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Mar 30, 2006 -> 12:40 PM)
Really, it doesn't taste any worse than icecream, and you don't feel very guilty about it afterwards.

Another reason ice cream is better than a man . . .