Indians @ Sox - 4/2 Game Thread

Heads22

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 03:19 PM)
can it be just Miller?

i guess i am one of few people who like morgan and miller. I know all my cub fan freidns hate morgan b/c of his deal with sandberg...but i happen to think morgan gives pretty good insight, he especially favors the sox style of play, so its always nice to hear someone who agrees with ozzie when iguchi bunts scottie over

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so its always nice to hear someone who agrees with ozzie when iguchi bunts scottie over

Well Joe could argue that the the speed of light is 3mph too, I just wouldn't take his word for it.

Any update on the weather from our good people on the South Side? I really don't want to go to the bar (no cable at my house) if the game is going to be washed out.

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 04:33 PM)
Well Joe could argue that the the speed of light is 3mph too, I just wouldn't take his word for it.

Any update on the weather from our good people on the South Side?  I really don't want to go to the bar (no cable at my house) if the game is going to be washed out.

Sunshine at Archer & Austin

i'm checkin in from mizzou...i got my hat on and my world champion shot glass filled with tequila to be taken at the first pitch. This tradition is a first for me...but hopefully it will work.

QUOTE(Young Gun @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 07:09 PM)
Is this going to be the longest episode of Baseball Tonight or what?

Yea, I'm sort of watching it, posting here, and working on a project which I have toyed with all day today (I've been doing it while talking Sox, so I haven't gotten much done).

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 05:12 PM)
Anyone watching Comcast's pregrame banner ceremony: Did Mark Schnowsky(?) call Thome "Richard" Thome, or was it just me?

I also thought he said "Wrigley Field". I may have heard wrong though, as I was chewing at the time.

QUOTE(GoTribe @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 03:09 PM)
Hi everyone. Should be a great game today. I wanted you all to win the World Series, but back to my old ways of wanting you to lose. Let's hope we each make the playoffs for some respect nationally.

Nevertheless let's hope its not rained out and GO TRIBE!

No playoffs for you. :P

Welcome aboard. :)