Indians @ Sox - 4/2 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Joe Morgan has gotten off to a great start in the 2006 season. Five pitches into the season he is already wrong.

Buehrle goes 2-0 on Sizemore on two pitches away. He then throws three straight pitches up and in (the last generously a strike) to strike him out. Morgan promptly says it was a great pitch because all of the other pitches were outside and that was the first one in.

What the hell?? What game is he watching? I know this doesn't mean squat, but to say something so confidently that is so wrong less than five minutes into the season irks me!

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 08:25 PM)
Well Joe Morgan has gotten off to a great start in the 2006 season.  Five pitches into the season he is already wrong.

Buehrle goes 2-0 on Sizemore on two pitches away.  He then throws three straight pitches up and in (the last generously a strike) to strike him out.  Morgan promptly says it was a great pitch because all of the other pitches were outside and that was the first one in.

What the hell??  What game is he watching?  I know this doesn't mean squat, but to say something so confidently that is so wrong less than five minutes into the season irks me!

You have just summed up why he drives me nuts. I am very disappointed that I can't see this game. I thought it was going to be broadcast in my city and it is not. I am going to have to go with MLB Audio - but at least I don't have to listen to that idiot Morgan.