Todays Game Thread

method

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice homer by Frank!

does anyone remember the last time Konerko hit the ball in the air?  or got a hit?

I think it was at last year's All-Star game.

:huh:

wrong,

it was the day before, last year's All Star Home Run contest. He hasn't been the same since.

nice homer by Frank!

does anyone remember the last time Konerko hit the ball in the air?  or got a hit?

I think it was at last year's All-Star game.

:huh:

wrong,

it was the day before, last year's All Star Home Run contest. He hasn't been the same since.

That's a BS excuse for failure.

The next day he went 2-2 w/ 2 doubles. If his swing was messed up from the Derby, its effects would have shown IMMEDIATELY -- and would NOT linger nearly a year after the fact.

I got a new nickname for wright....

Dan "54 Footer" Wright

I've never seen a pitcher throw the ball straight into the ground as much as Danny

lol

that one was pretty bad, that 2nd one they gave him a wild pitch when it only missed the inside corner by an inch or two. sandy just whiffed

Guest wsc425

c'mon guys lets have a chat at either soxandroll.com or soxnet.net's chat room...I need updates, my bro's are watching spongebob bong pants or courage the cowardly elephant again...

c'mon guys lets have a chat at either soxandroll.com or soxnet.net's chat room...I need updates, my bro's are watching spongebob bong pants or courage the cowardly elephant again...

Either bribe them or threaten them.

It's what big brothers do. :headbang

hit me up with a link and im there :)

Anyone else think the Sox should be careful with wright in this. If there is any type of delay, I'd shut him down considering the conditions. I hope we get this in.

Cleveland announcers are basically saying there is absolutely no chance a game gets in tomorrow.