Todays Game Thread

method

Anyone else think the Sox should be careful with wright in this.  If there is any type of delay, I'd shut him down considering the conditions.  I hope we get this in.

Cleveland announcers are basically saying there is absolutely no chance a game gets in tomorrow.

lets pray for a 5 inning win lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think the Sox should be careful with wright in this.  If there is any type of delay, I'd shut him down considering the conditions.  I hope we get this in.

Cleveland announcers are basically saying there is absolutely no chance a game gets in tomorrow.

how does the weather look?

Its been raining off and on all day; only going to get worse.

Just need to get 5 in; We can win this.

its raining lightly there right now, looking at the radar i see all GREEN

good thing its top 4 already

you have to get to the fifth or thru five for offical game?

It depends.

If the home team is winning....and the top of the 5th has been played....the game becomes official. If it is a tie, like this one. If the visiting team is winning after the top of the 5th....the game is not official until either the home team takes the lead or the bottom of the 5th is over.

well the sox got their usual 3 runs early tonight... now that big dan and gary have given the game away... i guess i can now go get a life :angry:

Thomas is killing the ball tonight...and the way Maggs has hit over the past week or so....I wouldn't give up hope quite yet.

Get a run here...2 there....3 there....and you're winning by 6.

Then again, I haven't seen the Sox do that yet this year.

Atleast the Stinky-Twinkies are getting their asses handed to them. Pineiro....1 hitter through 6. :D

now Kimm tossed - what is the record for most managers and coaches tossed from one team in a game?

I am not sure....but I do know one thing.

This team should be fired up and ready to kick some ass.

That said, what do you bet that we don't score another run all game?