Todays Game Thread

method

why have jerry and brucie been ejected?

Jerry - balls and strikes

Kimm - arguing that pitcher Jason Boyd should not have been given extra warm-up pitches

If we aren't complaining about balls and strikes....we're complaining about the opposing pitcher getting extra warm-up pitches! :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Micelli, a second rate pitcher cast off from Colorado, made Thomas-Ordonez and Konerko look pathetic. Konerko is out on three pitches and gets a K.

I haven't been paying attention much to today's game, but from the looks of things, they needed to swing at bad pitches because balls are getting called strikes. Also, I think that has something to do with the ejections.

Guest hotsoxchick1

this game didnt deserve a thread... geez us.. all it was is a training video teaching how you go from a 3 run lead to totaly blowing it in the end.......f***........cleveland???? :huh: geez us f***in rice........we should have beaten them hands down.....

sidenote.. when the hell did sabathia get so huge??? damn i was having colon flashbacks............ :D

this game didnt deserve a thread... geez us.. all it was is a training video teaching how you go from a 3 run lead to totaly blowing it in the end.......f***........cleveland???? :huh:  geez us f***in rice........we should have beaten them hands down.....

sidenote.. when the hell did sabathia get so huge??? damn i was having colon flashbacks............ :D

I think it was more a training video on learning how to thank your teammates for saving you ass from being shutout.

We lost 7-3....Thomas went, what, 2-3 with a 2-run dinger, an RBI double to deep left center, a walk, and a K? That's a hell of a good night for Thomas. He gets any support at all....we could win this game easily.

I should note that in Thomas's 3 at-bats versus Sabathia....a lefty....he got on all 3 times. He absolutely f***ing demolishes lefties. His one at-bat against a righty....he struck out.

The way you can tell if Frank Thomas is struggling is how he is hitting against RHP. He is hitting them well....he is, flat out, hitting well. He is hitting righties poorly....he is hitting poorly overall. He always has and always will kill lefties.

Jerry - balls and strikes

Kimm - arguing that pitcher Jason Boyd should not have been given extra warm-up pitches

If we aren't complaining about balls and strikes....we're complaining about the opposing pitcher getting extra warm-up pitches!  :lol:

Kimm also got in some words about the strike calling. At one point you could see he in that joke of an umps face saying "that's twice" In reference to the 5 foot high strike to Maggs, and the six inch high strike to Jimenez. Kimm got his money's worth.

Guest hotsoxchick1
this game didnt deserve a thread... geez us.. all it was is a training video teaching how you go from a 3 run lead to totaly blowing it in the end.......f***........cleveland???? :huh:  geez us f***in rice........we should have beaten them hands down.....

I think it was more a training video on learning how to thank your teammates for saving you ass from being shutout.

We lost 7-3....Thomas went, what, 2-3 with a 2-run dinger, an RBI double to deep left center, a walk, and a K? That's a hell of a good night for Thomas. He gets any support at all....we could win this game easily.

I should note that in Thomas's 3 at-bats versus Sabathia....a lefty....he got on all 3 times. He absolutely f***ing demolishes lefties. His one at-bat against a righty....he struck out.

The way you can tell if Frank Thomas is struggling is how he is hitting against RHP. He is hitting them well....he is, flat out, hitting well. He is hitting righties poorly....he is hitting poorly overall. He always has and always will kill lefties.

you may see it that way.. but i still see it as a pathetic display of ball playing on our part... we should have won that game .. no questions asked.. its the f***in tribe for cryin out loud they are behind us and below us........we have no excuses except for the simple reason we dont hit, we dont have any defense and our pitching sucks.........that game could have been easily won and it didnt happen............when dumbass lee can steal two bases in a game and not get knocked over then something is drastically wrong..........face it.... this team lacks in all aspects of the game............no excuses, they just suck.............