I have never seen this

Bmr31

Well, I wonder why, maybe its because youre postin at 2 in the morning! Im surprised there was even two people on. The lowest Ive ever seen is when I get on here before school. Sometimes its just me and noone else. No guests, no anonymous members. Just me...

Well, I wonder why, maybe its because youre postin at 2 in the morning! Im surprised there was even two people on. The lowest Ive ever seen is when I get on here before school. Sometimes its just me and noone else. No guests, no anonymous members. Just me...

I don't think the time is right. It tells me he posted at 6:52 am :huh:

It was storming pretty bad in Chicago last night. Maybe that had something to do with it. :huh:

Tornado Siren went off here, tornado struck at County Farm and Shick Road if any of you are familiar with the DuPage county area. I was outside when it hit, nasty stuff.

CWSOX45

I was on from midnight to one....then got tired and went to bed.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Tornado Siren went off here, tornado struck at County Farm and Shick Road if any of you are familiar with the DuPage county area. I was outside when it hit, nasty stuff.

CWSOX45

please tell me you dont live there... thats right down the street from me and ian..........

CWSOX45

please tell me you dont live there... thats right down the street from me and ian..........

Uh oh, that might be too much info :lol:

CWSOX45

ummm...lol. I know you live in Schaumburg, Let's just say I live in the area, but I don't live in Schaumburg.

CWSOX45