Opening "Night" Caps

watchtower41

QUOTE(Felix @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 04:15 PM)
Are these only being worn on opening day?

Either way, as said in the other thread, I'm likely picking one up.

I think the Red Sox wore their's all season, but what do I know.

From Sox Website:

Order the authentic on-field cap for the White Sox 2006 Opening Day! This is the same cap that the Chicago White Sox will wear on the field during their opening series against the Indians to start the 2006 season and their defense of the World Champion crown.

QUOTE(sti3 @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 04:34 PM)
curved bills are for fratboys

Of all the things to have pinned as "fratboy" this is one that kinda surprises me. Especially since the cap in that picture is barely curved at all.

I could just as easily say the straight bills are for gangsters, thugs, and rappers.
I guess every black person on the street falls into one of those categories? Cause lord knows all the ones I see still rock flat caps.

G&T, you're right though. Moderately curved bills are neither bent enough to be fratty nor flat enough to be cool. They're just there. Ick.

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 05:03 PM)
If you think that bill is too curved then you should see my hat, it looks like an upsidedown "U".
Do you keep a can of dip in your back pocket too?

QUOTE(sti3 @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 05:02 PM)
G&T, you're right though.  Moderately curved bills are neither bent enough to be fratty nor flat enough to be cool.  They're just there.  Ick.

Fair enough, I guess.