Simpsons Movie Teaser Trailer

Balta1701

I still don't believe it's actually going to happen. But they keep saying they'll have the film out in 07, and now they're spending ad dollars on it.

The "Simpsons" teaser debuted prior to the opening of 20th Century Fox's latest animated film "Ice Age: The Meltdown." The clip announces Fox's July 27, 2007 release date for "The Simpsons" movie.

The animated 25-second clip opens on a giant superhero S. "Leaping his way onto the silver screen," intones a narrator, "the greatest hero in American history!" Cut to Homer Simpson sitting on his couch in his tighty whities. "I forgot what I was supposed to say," he says. The narrator continues, " 'The Simpsons Movie,' coming to the screen, July 27, 2007." "Uh, uh," says Homer, "we better get started."

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 08:38 PM)
I wonder if they are gonna go all out and do stuff that can't be done on TV.

I highly doubt that, they'll keep it PG/PG-13 so they still get the young audience. They're out to make as much money as possible and keeping it PG-13 would earn them maximum profits.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Mar 31, 2006 -> 09:13 PM)
I highly doubt that, they'll keep it PG/PG-13 so they still get the young audience. They're out to make as much money as possible and keeping it PG-13 would earn them maximum profits.

They should release an unrated Director's Cut on DVD. :D