My Video Slide Show

xBOOSTx

Well its finally here, Opening Day Weekend...

I put this slideshow vid together, in time to get us ready to start this season. Hope you guys/girls like it...

http://www.didactikid.com/win.or.die.trying.wmv

My user name on WSI and Soxpride is Chicago... I searched on here and someone already has it but only made 5 posts since 2003. Does anyone know who it is or can it be deleted so that maybe I can keep the same name on each forum.

just wondering... :gosox1:

Loved it man.... for some reason after the Angels series and it showed the city and everything it almost brought tears to my eyes.

Also seeing that photo of Timo Perez after he brought in the winning runs was just plain awesome... it actually made me miss him.

And than this is just weird... even though he wasnt in it I kept thinking of the time where Marte ran to home and tagged a guy out to end a game against the Royals.... after a wild pitch or something thats the only photo I would of added in.

QUOTE(Wsoxmike59 @ Apr 1, 2006 -> 07:52 AM)
Great job there xBoostx, that was so freaking awesome I got chills watching it.  You did a phenomenal job putting the soundtrack together with that slide show.  :cheers   

good stuff :cheers

Thanks for all the compliments guys... I'm getting ready to watch it right now for the first time in its entirety. I just burned it on disc and gonna watch it on the big screen. As soon as my Home Run Inn Pizza is done warming up :D

I sent the video out via email to a Sox fan club that I belong to. One of the members sent me back this reply:

That is THE BEST email I've seen -- EVER -- PERIOD!!! You were right Mike, goosebumps, lump in my throat and a moist eye or two. PERFECT TIMING for the beginning of ANOTHER great season! Can't say thanks enough!!!!!!!

'05 WORLD CHAMPS!

'06 REPEAT!!

GO!GO!SOX! AL