Someone Save Me

xBOOSTx

scotty161.jpg

I'm a 2 years old male around 45lbs. I'm good around kids and other dogs.

scotty241.jpg

I'm fixed and have all my shots. I'm at the Vermillion County Animal Shelter

scotty181.jpg

The story behind this is this...

my friend took this dog from his neighbor who was moving and couldn't take the dog with him. He had the dog fixed and had all his shots up to date. He had the dog for a bit but then got a new job working about 50-60hrs per week. He had no time to give to the dog. He found this lady that said she wanted him. He told her that if she decided she didn't want him to let him know so he could find the dog a new home. Well yesterday he got a call from the animal shelter saying they found the dog stranded on the streets. Scotty was still wearing the dog collar and id that my friend had bought him. Well he can not take this dog back. We are trying to find someone to adopt him. He was great with kids and around other dogs. He was very loving and immediatly took to his new owner. The previous owner just kept the dog out in the backyard and scotty was dieing for attention/love. If you or someone you know is interested in him, he can be adopted for $75 or if you pick him up earlier, my friend can get him out for a little cheaper. He said he is willing to try to help with this in anyway he can. He just can't take him back.

scotty131.jpg

scotty41.jpg

QUOTE(Dan @ Apr 1, 2006 -> 11:29 PM)
dont put him down!  i wish like hell i could take him but i already have two pups of my own.  somebody give this big guy a loving home!

Ya, hopefully he can find a home. That f***in lady deserves to have her head chopped off, I f***in hate people like that.

Too bad. If he's still around for 6-8 months I think I can take him cause I'm getting my own place when I turn 20 this year. (Or I might wait till next year I haven't decided yet.) Right now I can't cause I live in an apartment with the owners downstairs and the hood I live in is rough, especially for a good dog like that.

EDIT: Just read your last post on 7 days.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 01:31 AM)
this in chicago??  i would think about it if he was closer. good luck finding someone.

Come on, Peoria isnt a long haul to Chicago if you are saving this dogs life.

How could you pass up on a dog that not only registered on Soxtalk, but can type full and complete sentences?!

Seriously though, cute dog. Too bad I live all the way out here....

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 1, 2006 -> 09:31 PM)
Ya, hopefully he can find a home.  That f***in lady deserves to have her head chopped off, I f***in hate people like that.

:notworthy

Nothing gets me more than when people treat pets like garbage. I so hope someone can adopt Scotty.

Thanks for the list of the no kill shelters. Only problem with those are that they require a donation and monthly payments for the car of the dog. I talked to someone else about these and they said that they new of a couple that did not ask for monthly payments, but they were not taking any more dogs at this time. They were already full.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 12:08 PM)
:notworthy

Nothing gets me more than when people treat pets like garbage.  I so hope someone can adopt Scotty.

I agree. My dog has been saved twice, once when it was about to be put down. I love my dog and we're so lucky to have it, and shes lucky to have us. I couldn't imagine not having her around. She's part of the family.

GOOD NEWS... we found a new owner for him and they are picking him up on wednesday.... Thank you all for helping with this...

If anyone is still interested in saving/helping a loving pit, please message me and I can give you a list of place that have dogs just waiting for a good home. :)

QUOTE(xBOOSTx @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 01:24 PM)
Thanks for the list of the no kill shelters. Only problem with those are that they require a donation and monthly payments for the car of the dog. I talked to someone else about these and they said that they new of a couple that did not ask for monthly payments, but they were not taking any more dogs at this time. They were already full.

How much do they want monthly?