WWE Interesting Fact

AddisonStSox

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 09:21 AM)
I know, thats is some funny s***, pun intended.  And if that didnt get him suspended, you gotta wonder what he did this time.

The guy thinks he is fabulous though, what do you expect.

So, I guess his actual personality shows through the caracter?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 08:39 AM)
RKO wrestled at Smackdown Taping against Rey-Rey and lost last night  so on the 60 day suspension who knows what the hell is going on.

Not to mention he was booked against Angle next week. Unless whatever happened, happened after the tapings. That sucks. Orton could be the king of this business for YEARS and I hope his off TV lifestyle or attitude doesn't stop that.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 09:39 AM)
RKO wrestled at Smackdown Taping against Rey-Rey and lost last night  so on the 60 day suspension who knows what the hell is going on.

2 things..

His suspension may start after next week, or he's just suspended without pay.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 08:39 AM)

Yeah what I had understood was he was supposed to win, but I guess since the suspension happened they had to change the plans..

The guy thinks he is fabulous though, what do you expect.

He is fabulous

found this on pro-wrestling.com this morning

There are still very few details surrounding the suspension of Randy Orton. WWE said that his suspension was for unprofessional conduct, and with his well known history of incidents with his female co-workers, it is likely that one of the WWE divas may have been involved. However, with WWE’s new drug testing, there is speculation that it may have been the reason behind it.

It was expected that more details would leak out last night, however none did. Hopefully there will be more on the situation shortly.

drugs or divas

:whichway

saw this this morning.....

The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Randy Orton has been fined by WWE multiple times for using the "C-word" to insult women behind the scenes in WWE, however has not taken it seriously. His attitude towards WWE's rules and punishment is said to be what got him suspended this time.

"He's lucky he didn't get fired. He has a lot of growing up to do. It was just stupid - disrespectful to the boys and the company." Says one WWE source about his latest incident. "Undertaker despises him, and Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, and even Triple H have grown tired of his act. They noly tolerate him."

Orton's disrespectful treatment of women is said to be what has turned most people backstage against him. As previously reported, he is the most disliked person in the locker room right now

Edited by juddling

Not surprised one bit.

Randy Orton is an asshole.

As far as wrestling goes, he's a decent worker who wouldn't recognize an effective promo if it kicked him in the balls.

Didn't deserve his title reign, won't deserve the one he gets after the suspension.

Wow, wrestling discussion brings me back.

I went through 2 phases of wrestling interest

When i was 6,7,8,9ish, the hulk, jake the snake, bushwackers era

and then 2000ish, when WWF and WCW both were extremely popular.

WCW-sting, the giant.

WWF- undertaker, kane and all that

I guess i kinda lost interest in it going through high school just like everyone else i knew.

But man, that stuff was really entertaining for a long time.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 8, 2006 -> 07:37 PM)
Not surprised one bit.

Randy Orton is an asshole.

As far as wrestling goes, he's a decent worker who wouldn't recognize an effective promo if it kicked him in the balls.

Didn't deserve his title reign, won't deserve the one he gets after the suspension.

Well....even being a 'fixed' thing i guess a quick rise to the top at such a young age can do that to a person.

QUOTE(juddling @ Apr 8, 2006 -> 01:28 PM)
saw this this morning.....

The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Randy Orton has been fined by WWE multiple times for using the "C-word" to insult women behind the scenes in WWE, however has not taken it seriously. His attitude towards WWE's rules and punishment is said to be what got him suspended this time.

"He's lucky he didn't get fired. He has a lot of growing up to do. It was just stupid - disrespectful to the boys and the company." Says one WWE source about his latest incident. "Undertaker despises him, and Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, and even Triple H have grown tired of his act. They noly tolerate him."

Orton's disrespectful treatment of women is said to be what has turned most people backstage against him. As previously reported, he is the most disliked person in the locker room right now

man I f***ing love Orton.. what a badass

QUOTE(juddling @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 04:01 PM)
To be a 3rd generation guy and screw up so badly that you probably won't ever be back.....you have to be a major prick. 

:headshake

He is a third gen wrestler? Who else besides Bob? Did his grandfather wrestle as well?

My opinion on Orton is that WWE wont let him go until he literally forces them to. He is a pretty damn good wrestler, he is cocky, good looking, and incredibly athletic. I dont think Vince wants to drop him and watch him waltz over to TNA and help make even bigger competition. Basically I think Vince is freaked out by another Monday Night War scenario. There has been quite a large contingent of out of work WWE wrestlers making their way to Florida to play in that little tent they have set up down there. Dixie Carter has been rumored to be trying to get a regular touring schedule for TNA, which will make more money for TNA, which means more money for the wrestlers.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 10:44 PM)
He is a third gen wrestler?  Who else besides Bob?  Did his grandfather wrestle as well?

My opinion on Orton is that WWE wont let him go until he literally forces them to.  He is a pretty damn good wrestler, he is cocky, good looking, and incredibly athletic.  I dont think Vince wants to drop him and watch him waltz over to TNA and help make even bigger competition.  Basically I think Vince is freaked out by another Monday Night War scenario.  There has been quite a large contingent of out of work WWE wrestlers making their way to Florida to play in that little tent they have set up down there.  Dixie Carter has been rumored to be trying to get a regular touring schedule for TNA, which will make more money for TNA, which means more money for the wrestlers.

i don't remember his grandfathers name but i know that he is 3rd gen. When he first showed up Randy was billed as the 3rd generation superstar. Too bad he's blown that chance. It seems that he has zero respect from the guys...especially the guys who matter (Ric Flair, Angle,Benoit,Undertaker).

As Jeff Jarrett would say " They have all the stroke around there".

Since this thread is still somewhat chugging along i wanted to add this story i heard the other day......

An incident involving John Cena took place at the O'Hare Airport in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday morning. The following information came from two sources from the O'Hare Airport. One source is a person's eye witness account of the incident. The other source is from written documentation of the incident. Here is an eyewitness report in regards to situation at hand...

"John Cena was at O'Hare Airport in Chicago on Tuesday morning to get a flight to Tampa. He arrived too late to check in his bag for the flight and was informed by the ticket agents that his bag wouldn't be able to make it. Cena started swearing at the agents and gave them the finger before leaving his bag and departing for the gate, despite knowing his bag wouldn't make the flight. The gate was called and told to not let him to board. Cena returned to the ticket desk and saying "f*** you" repeatedly to the agents present, and he was told to stop using profanity. A manager came to the desk and again told him to stop using profanity. He was rebooked on a later flight.

Apparently, this incident caused a big scene at the airport, and it could have much worse than it actually was. In situations such as this one, the customer is not allowed to the fly on his or her original flight. Customers that are abusive to airline staff usually have the police stationed at the airport, called in. A WWE representative personally called the O'Hare airline to apologize for Cena's disruptive behavior. Also, the source was told that if Cena ever misbehaves at the O'Hare airline ever again, he will be denied boarding on the flight and he will have to find another airline in which to fly on.

:fight

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 04:44 PM)
He is a third gen wrestler?  Who else besides Bob?  Did his grandfather wrestle as well?

My opinion on Orton is that WWE wont let him go until he literally forces them to.  He is a pretty damn good wrestler, he is cocky, good looking, and incredibly athletic.  I dont think Vince wants to drop him and watch him waltz over to TNA and help make even bigger competition.  Basically I think Vince is freaked out by another Monday Night War scenario.  There has been quite a large contingent of out of work WWE wrestlers making their way to Florida to play in that little tent they have set up down there.  Dixie Carter has been rumored to be trying to get a regular touring schedule for TNA, which will make more money for TNA, which means more money for the wrestlers.

TNA is absoloute crap

All it is, is WWE/Out of Wrestling castaways... STINGS BACK!!! WHOA SCOTT STEINER!!! NO NOT JEFF JARRETT!!!!!!!!

Point in case, WWE doesnt re sign Christian.. he becomes TNA World Champion like 2 weeks after he is out of WWE..

Yes, the same Christian who was jobbing in WWE is now the TNA Champion.. That should be enough right there. The WWE will continue to pump out young talent to replace people they dont want.. BUT, I hope they see that letting Orton go would be a mistake, hes my favorite wrestler and I dont want to see him on TNA.

Edited by T R U

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 14, 2006 -> 10:54 AM)
TNA is absoloute crap

All it is, is WWE/Out of Wrestling castaways... STINGS BACK!!! WHOA SCOTT STEINER!!! NO NOT JEFF JARRETT!!!!!!!!

Point in case, WWE doesnt re sign Christian.. he becomes TNA World Champion like 2 weeks after he is out of WWE..

Yes, the same Christian who was jobbing in WWE is now the TNA Champion.. That should be enough right there. The WWE will continue to pump out young talent to replace people they dont want.. BUT, I hope they see that letting Orton go would be a mistake, hes my favorite wrestler and I dont want to see him on TNA.

I'm with you. Although I liked Christian in WWE and believe he was never given a shot. Rhyno was bad in WWE and he goes to TNA and they mark out for him big time.

Orton will be back. We have seen guys like Big Show and others have attitude problems and they send em to OVW or suspend them and they come back better.

TRU, I'm with Orton could be on top of the wrestling for YEARS to come and Vince knows that. He isn't going anywhere.

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 14, 2006 -> 11:18 AM)
I'm with you. Although I liked Christian in WWE and believe he was never given a shot. Rhyno was bad in WWE and he goes to TNA and they mark out for him big time.

Orton will be back. We have seen guys like Big Show and others have attitude problems and they send em to OVW or suspend them and they come back better.

TRU, I'm with Orton could be on top of the wrestling for YEARS to come and Vince knows that. He isn't going anywhere.

Exactly, letting Orton go would be a huge mistake

I remember going to watch Orton back in 1999 and 2000 when he was in Ohio Valley Wrestling.

Wow was he horrible.

Crazy to see how far some of these guys have come.

Same can be said for Batista, who I saw in OVW as Leviathan and for John Cena who wrestled as the Prototype.