Buehrle question

whitesoxfan101

Yeah yeah I know i'll get ripped to pieces for starting this thread, but I swear anytime we get Buehrle a lead he comes out right away the next inning or maybe the one after that and gives up runs. It annoys the piss outta me and I always find myself b****ing about it, and I have some friends that agree with me. Buehrle is a great pitcher, but I swear he needs to throw up a 0 once in a while after we score some runs, even if it's a moot point since this is going to be a rainout.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 07:47 PM)
Yeah yeah I know i'll get ripped to pieces for starting this thread, but I swear anytime we get Buehrle a lead he comes out right away the next inning or maybe the one after that and gives up runs.  It annoys the piss outta me and I always find myself b****ing about it, and I have some friends that agree with me.  Buehrle is a great pitcher, but I swear he needs to throw up a 0 once in a while after we score some runs, even if it's a moot point since this is going to be a rainout.

He did have a problem with that last year against some of the better teams.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 07:54 PM)
Please don't start with this garbage already.

You should know better than to start posting this crap during the first game of the year.

Crap would be we're in trouble, the season is in danger, we suck, etc....

This is fact. Just like it's fact Buehrle is a great pitcher, he just seems to lose focus as soon as he gets a lead, particularly a crooked number lead.

But I swear anytime we get Buehrle a lead he comes out right away the next inning or maybe the one after that and gives up runs. It annoys the piss outta me

--I doubt this happens "anytime" the Sox get Mark B the lead.

If so, he would not be the consistent winner he is.

You'd have to give me some stats to convince me this happens all the time.

This sucks the game is delayed. If Mark B can't return, I hope McCarthy has good stuff.