Sox vs. Indians: 4/4 Game Thread

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 02:09 PM)
Wow, you're a quality poster!  How are they acting gay?  By running over the catcher?  I think it's actually sweet justice for Boone from what AJP did to him last year.

no i was just expressing my disappointment in the indians scoring like it was arena football

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 12:13 PM)
Watching this game, it really makes me miss Carl Everett.

Leadership. That's what we need.

Thome's first 2 home runs are both longer than any home run hit by a Sox Player in the Cell during all of 2005.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 12:14 PM)
What happend to the patience that the plate that we showed on opening day?

i was thinking the same thing. That last ab by Thome is exactly how you got to approach this guy....Make him get it up!

i was thinking the same thing. That last ab by Thome is exactly how you got to approach this guy....Make him get it up!

Actually no, that pitch was a good one by Westbrook, it was down in the zone and Thome went down and got it.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 07:16 PM)

Cabrera was just awful though when he came in. Westbrook is teasing these hitters, and the ball is dipping at the end. I've always liked W'brook, and I'm shocked we went 4-0 vs him last year.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 01:08 PM)
I'm not going to lose sleep over losing the 2nd game of the season.  I'm as emotional as it gets....and I've even realized that we're not going to go 162-0.

Pessimist

Edited by vandy125