Sox vs. Indians: 4/4 Game Thread

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy s*** people, this is one game... and if JimH is right and he's trying to throw through an injury... mercy calm the hell down.

For everyone being so up on Sunday now we have to see all these posts of people jumping off of the bridge already.

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 07:26 PM)
true i would have never started garcia game two, i would have had him go the first road game against kansas city

It doesn't really matter. Garcia was better vs Cleveland last year than he was KC. Also, people don't know Ozzie if they think he wasn't going to have Garcia as one of his top 3 pitchers.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 01:27 PM)
Holy s*** people, this is one game... and if JimH is right and he's trying to throw through an injury... mercy calm the hell down.

For everyone being so up on Sunday now we have to see all these posts of people jumping off of the bridge already.

Don't even bother trying my man. It's the way this thread works. It's hilarious. I figured maybe we'd get to the second week of games. LOL.

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 01:30 PM)
Heh im turning this one off, just pathetic the way we are hitting we wont hit westbrook

im much less pissed about the hitting....there is no reason the sox should have started freddy game 2 if they knew his velo was down this much