Sox vs. Indians: 4/4 Game Thread

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If nothing else, let's also remember that the Tribe stole a game from us in the first series last year when Takatsu collapsed.

So Takatsu collapsed last year, Freddo did this year. Hopefully Freddy's won't be as permanent.

QUOTE(GoTribe @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 02:19 PM)
Thanks to the support from the true fans seeing I am doing nothing wrong, take note: AbeFroman

Tribe Box Score looks nice, everyone with a hit.... Boone and Blake, 8-9, are 8 for 8 on base today. Boone is a triple away from the cycle....

Tomorrow's pitching matchup sounds fantastic... I am excited!

soxtalk.com not indianstalk.com

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 03:18 PM)
But when you register in the late innings of a game your out-of-town team is pounding the sox and then subsequently post about how great the indians look, it creates a presumption that you are here for trolling purposes.

This isn't the first time he's posted.

QUOTE(GoTribe @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 03:19 PM)
Thanks to the support from the true fans seeing I am doing nothing wrong, take note: AbeFroman

Tribe Box Score looks nice, everyone with a hit.... Boone and Blake, 8-9, are 8 for 8 on base today. Boone is a triple away from the cycle....

Tomorrow's pitching matchup sounds fantastic... I am excited!

Ignore the haters, your doing nothing wrong. Always fun to discuss with rival fans who are civilized.

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 03:18 PM)
But when you register in the late innings of a game your out-of-town team is pounding the sox and then subsequently post about how great the indians look, it creates a presumption that you are here for trolling purposes.

He registered on the second... nice try.

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 04:18 PM)

Joined: April 2, 2006--- Opening Day at 5pm... I posted most posts yesterday in the Few Thoughts on the Game Thread. Gave full credit to the Sox for their outstanding win.

Great Catch Mackowiak.

This is actually very good for the White Sox, to get their ass kicked on Game 2.

It wakes them up. The big win on Opening Day and then the feel-good ring ceremony would leave most teams a little self satisfied.

Nice K there by Cotts.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 04:22 PM)
This is actually very good for the White Sox, to get their ass kicked on Game 2.

It wakes them up.  The big win on Opening Day and then the feel-good ring ceremony would leave most teams a little self satisfied.

Nice K there by Cotts.

I'm liking that perspective.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 02:22 PM)

It wakes them up.  The big win on Opening Day and then the feel-good ring ceremony would leave most teams a little self satisfied.

Nice K there by Cotts.

id be hesitant to ever call a white sox loss very good

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)
I am well known on this board for taking a longer term perspective than most posters.

i just disagree, i just dont see the sox being 1-1 better in the long run than the sox being 2-0

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 03:22 PM)

Nice K there by Cotts.

did boston win on their ring ceremony day last yr? just curious

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 03:22 PM)
I'm liking that perspective.

So am I. Just win tomorrow and win the series. If you win 2 outta 3 all year you start 100-50 after all. I just wish Freddy hadn't thrown an 88 mph fastball today, and I moreso wish Hawk and DJ weren't talking about how he's pitching with cunning and guile this year.

Edited by whitesoxfan101