Stupid, Hilarious Videos

SnB

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Nov 5, 2006 -> 03:12 AM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD8o9bt-eWg

I have no idea why I think it's funny, maybe it's the fact it's amazing they got about 10 different athletes to do something this corny.

Then you will love this, the Superbowl Shuffle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WbQD8-Mn5s

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Recording star Faith Hill insisted on Tuesday she was just clowning around backstage at the Country Music Association Awards when cameras caught her apparently reacting with angry disbelief as rival Carrie Underwood was named female vocalist of the year.

In a live TV moment replayed repeatedly on the Internet the day after Monday's awards, Hill is seen throwing her arms up in mistaken triumph as Underwood's name is read, then shouting, "What!?" directly into the camera as her smile turns to a look of shock.

The three other nominees shown on split screen -- Sara Evans, Gretchen Wilson and Martina McBride -- were all seen graciously applauding when Underwood, formerly of "American Idol" fame, was announced as the winner on the ABC telecast.

Hill's manager and publicist issued statements on Tuesday saying that what television audiences saw Monday night was a product of playfulness in the company of friends gathered with her backstage, not sour grapes.

if(!CMSB_ID){var CMSB_ID=""} CMSB_ID+="midarticle_elections,";document.write('');

"She was just messing around," spokesman Paul Freundlich told Reuters. "She didn't realize that the camera was rolling the whole time. ... She just thought they were doing a shot when they read the nominees off."

He added: "Faith is the most mild mannered, funny and goofy individual you could ever meet."

Manager Gary Borman said he has known Hill, who is married to fellow country star Tim McGraw, for many years and "the idea that she would ever insult or undermine another artist, let alone another human being's success, is absolutely preposterous."

"She was being playful while the nominations were being read, and playful after," he said.

In a statement of her own, Hill said: "The idea that I would act disrespectful toward a fellow musician is unimaginable to me. For this to become a focus of attention given the talent gathered is utterly ridiculous. Carrie is a talented and deserving Female Vocalist of the Year."

Reuters/VNU

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 8, 2006 -> 06:46 PM)
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Recording star Faith Hill insisted on Tuesday she was just clowning around backstage at the Country Music Association Awards when cameras caught her apparently reacting with angry disbelief as rival Carrie Underwood was named female vocalist of the year.

In a live TV moment replayed repeatedly on the Internet the day after Monday's awards, Hill is seen throwing her arms up in mistaken triumph as Underwood's name is read, then shouting, "What!?" directly into the camera as her smile turns to a look of shock.

The three other nominees shown on split screen -- Sara Evans, Gretchen Wilson and Martina McBride -- were all seen graciously applauding when Underwood, formerly of "American Idol" fame, was announced as the winner on the ABC telecast.

Hill's manager and publicist issued statements on Tuesday saying that what television audiences saw Monday night was a product of playfulness in the company of friends gathered with her backstage, not sour grapes.

if(!CMSB_ID){var CMSB_ID=""} CMSB_ID+="midarticle_elections,";document.write('');

"She was just messing around," spokesman Paul Freundlich told Reuters. "She didn't realize that the camera was rolling the whole time. ... She just thought they were doing a shot when they read the nominees off."

He added: "Faith is the most mild mannered, funny and goofy individual you could ever meet."

Manager Gary Borman said he has known Hill, who is married to fellow country star Tim McGraw, for many years and "the idea that she would ever insult or undermine another artist, let alone another human being's success, is absolutely preposterous."

"She was being playful while the nominations were being read, and playful after," he said.

In a statement of her own, Hill said: "The idea that I would act disrespectful toward a fellow musician is unimaginable to me. For this to become a focus of attention given the talent gathered is utterly ridiculous. Carrie is a talented and deserving Female Vocalist of the Year."

Reuters/VNU

I'm far from a Faith Hill fan or anything but in her defense, she might have had people whispering to her all day that she won the award and believed them so when Ms Underwood's name was called she was really shocked. That said....Faith...maybe if your last couple of albums didn't suck so bad...you might have won something. (I curse myself for buying them for my wife).

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 7, 2006 -> 08:24 AM)
Then you will love this, the Superbowl Shuffle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WbQD8-Mn5s

I love the '85 Bears and I love the Super Bowl Shuffle, but two things always pain me when I see it:

1. Steve Fuller. WOW...I've seen some trainwrecks in my life, but whooooo. Jimmy CAN do it...not so sure about you, Stevie.

2. Gary Fencik. One line says it all, "I'm on my man, one-on-one."