Stupid, Hilarious Videos

SnB

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Mar 29, 2007 -> 01:04 PM)
Beautox, that's a hellova find.. LMFAO!!!

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Peyton Manning, well done.

"why is the door open?? close the door."

"alright, now ill kill a snitch, now im not saying i have, im not saying i haven't, you know what i mean, whatever"

shoes is only good for like the first minute and a half. Muffins is dumb the first time you watch it, but it gets funnier the more you watch it (that is, if you like ridiculously stupid comedy, and I love it, so I find them funny).

Who is that guy, and does he have any other movies or what? Anybody know (or care)?

Edited by witesoxfan

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Mar 30, 2007 -> 02:29 AM)
shoes is only good for like the first minute and a half. Muffins is dumb the first time you watch it, but it gets funnier the more you watch it (that is, if you like ridiculously stupid comedy, and I love it, so I find them funny).

Who is that guy, and does he have any other movies or what? Anybody know (or care)?

Text Message Break-up and Love letters are two other things by Liam that i like.

Liam Show

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 5, 2007 -> 11:22 AM)

Watch the whole thing

Funny stuff. The bit about Peter Witt and his psychoactive spider studies in the 60s is true. My former major professor in grad school went to school with the guy and says he was (literally) quite a trip. In trying to figure out how bast to administer LSD to spiders he would use an eyedropper to put liquid LSD into his own eyes to determine of that was a viable entryway for the drug.

Why the hell couldn't I get funding to do cool stuff like that? :bang

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 09:32 PM)

Where it says post options, above the post button says html off, just turn it on. Just paste the embedded link.

The idea of using the intercom at Walmart has great comedic potential, but what they did with it was not very funny. Thx though.