Too Kinky for SL&M

Texsox

Keep Willie's ad on the air and Kinky's message moving!

There's only one candidate in this race who wants to bring Texas teacher salaries up to the national average and stop our schools from teaching to the TAKS test. There's only one candidate in this race calling for Texas to get off foreign oil and become an energy leader again, and only one calling for comprehensive political reform and the total funding of children's healthcare. Kinky's out there taking his message to Texans seven days a week, and he has been doing it for over a year.

A big part of getting the word out is the radio ad Willie Nelson made supporting Kinky. We don't have the $25 million Rick Perry does, or the $8 million Carole Strayhorn raised as a Republican candidate before deciding to go "independent." But we do have a radio ad from a Texas legend calling for something simple and sweeping: "clean energy and clean government." We need your help to keep Willie's ad on the air across Texas through the end of the petition drive on May 11th. Click on the link below to donate to the campaign and add your voice to those demanding "clean energy and clean government" in Texas.

https://www.kinkyfriedman.com/contribute/index.html?ref=1000

Make no mistake about it: the momentum is building. At headquarters, in cities and towns, and out on the street gathering petition signatures, we can feel it every day. Even those outside of Texas are taking notice—this week, no less an authority than the Wall Street Journal called him "the strongest independent candidate" in the race.

Why donate? Think one person's dollars can't possibly make a difference in a race where the other candidates blow millions? Think again. This campaign would barely be possible without the internet. We've raised the vast majority of our money from people just like you, and it's through the internet and things like Willie's radio commercial that we're able to get the most bang for your bucks.

Please contribute today.

And as always, may the God of your choice bless you.

-Team Kinky

Sorry ;) :lol:

And as always, may the God of your choice bless you.

-Team Kinky

I assume that is too progressive a view on religious diversity tolerance to get much traction in Texas. A shame, because it is a very thoughtful and inclusive sentiment. Reminds me of the old Dave Allen at Large sign off, "Thank you, good night, and may your God go with you." :cheers

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 09:54 AM)
I assume that is too progressive a view on religious diversity tolerance to get much traction in Texas.  A shame, because it is a very thoughtful and inclusive sentiment.  Reminds me of the old Dave Allen at Large sign off, "Thank you, good night, and may your God go with you."  :cheers

Kinky will also sign anything but bad legislature :cheers

I'm still backing Perry, but we know what a huge GOPerhead I am. :D

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 4, 2006 -> 10:54 AM)
Reminds me of the old Dave Allen at Large sign off, "Thank you, good night, and may your God go with you."  :cheers

My mom and I were talking about his show the other night while discussing the new Dr Who series. I love the old Dave Allen shows (the skit about the "spare" for the pope chair was one of my favorites).