Sox vs. Indians - 4/5 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 12:52 PM)
Seriously dude. Analyzing is okay, but why the hell are you sitting there cheerleading on our board.

He's done nothing wrong, so leave him be. This place is for Sox fans, but we always welcome other teams fans as long as they are amicable. He's been nothing but class.

QUOTE(SouthsideBlitz @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 02:54 PM)
Great Question ...

yeah i said teh same thing about him yesterday, but i was told to shut up about it...but i agree its extremely annoying

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 12:53 PM)
That Coco Crisp trade is going to be WAY better than anyone thought.  Mota is nasty, Michaels can hit, AND they get a stud 3B prospect all for one above average player.

First Mota will have to prove he can throw strikes consistently and that his arm won't fall apart. Plus Michaels needs to prove he can play every day and hit someone other than lefties.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 02:55 PM)
First Mota will have to prove he can throw strikes consistently and that his arm won't fall apart.  Plus Michaels needs to prove he can play every day and hit someone other than lefties.

mota will spend some time on the DL this year.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 12:55 PM)
yeah i said teh same thing about him yesterday, but i was told to shut up about it...but i agree its extremely annoying

Instead you went and trolled his website. Its called being mature, if a post bothers you ignore it and move on.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 02:56 PM)
Instead you went and trolled his website.  Its called being mature, if a post bothers you ignore it and move on.

what? i didnt go to his website at all

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 5, 2006 -> 12:57 PM)
what? i didnt go to his website at all

maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but regardless, treat other posters with respect and if you dont' think you can do that, just don't say anything at all.