IF Hilliary Rodham Clinton....

Be Good

16 members have voted

1. 1. IF Hilliary Rodham Clinton....

• YES, I would vote for her.....There would be riots
    • YES, I would vote for her....There wouldn't be riots
    • NO, I wouldn't vote for her.......There would be riots
    • NO, I wouldn't vote for her...There wouldn't be riots

After her and Mr. Bill denied aid to East Timor [200,000+ killed by the Indonesian government that we installed there in 1965...death squads continue to this day] because they wouldn't play to the IMF/WTO ideas, I lost a lot of respect for them. Then they refused to change the drug laws like this one: if you have a pot brownie, they don't weigh the marijuana used in it. They weigh the brownie and your sentence is determined thusly. And then he chose Al Gore for his running mate. That was the death knell.

And don't anybody say anything about the Monica bulls***. Joe Scarborough (R-murderer) KILLED an intern in his office, but that never made the press.

The fact that it would make Bill Clinton first man and bring that idiot back into the grand scheme of things, Id say no I wouldnt vote for her. BC embarrassed the worlds greatest nation and due to his lack of action against terrorists terrorism continued and reached a terrible and tragic climax on September 11 2001. Look at it. Once Bush (as much as I dislike him) started the war on terror, there have been about two Al Qaeda strikes. Casablanca and Egypt. While Clinton was in office, terrorists murdered 200+ in Kenya and Tanzania (not Americans, but people nonetheless), 17 on the Cole, soldiers in Saudi Arabia in 1995, 6 in the world trade center in 1992, must I go on? And Clinton did nothing. If he launched a war on terror but didnt stop it, that would be one thing. But the man hardly gave a crap!

After her and Mr. Bill denied aid to East Timor [200,000+ killed by the Indonesian government that we installed there in 1965...death squads continue to this day] because they wouldn't play to the IMF/WTO ideas, I lost a lot of respect for them.  Then they refused to change the drug laws like this one: if you have a pot brownie, they don't weigh the marijuana used in it.  They weigh the brownie and your sentence is determined thusly.  And then he chose Al Gore for his running mate.  That was the death knell.

And don't anybody say anything about the Monica bulls***.  Joe Scarborough (R-murderer) KILLED an intern in his office, but that never made the press.

Joe who?

And I dont like the whole Monica thing, it embarrassed me because I lived in Spain at the time and everybody joked me because our president was a liar and a cheat, but thats not what upset me about him. The upsetting thing is all I mentioned in my last post...

Joe who?

And I dont like the whole Monica thing, it embarrassed me because I lived in Spain at the time and everybody joked me because our president was a liar and a cheat, but thats not what upset me about him. The upsetting thing is all I mentioned in my last post...

Joe Scarborough (Congressman from Florida who is now on Scarborough Country on MSNBC)

Allhatnocattle.com and Bartcop.com have stuff on his murder of his intern.

And if we are going to disarm and end states that sponsor terror, when are we going to get around to bombing ourselves, Roman? Check out the book "Killing Hope" by William Blum for information about what we've done in the name of "humanitarianism" and "human rights" throughout the world since 1945.

sowid_s.jpg

She's not going to run in '04. She'll be smart and run in '08 and win the nomination.

As a Republican, I'm scared. As of now, I'd say there's only 2 GOPers that can beat her: Powell and Giuliani.

It will be interesting to see.

She's not going to run in '04. She'll be smart and run in '08 and win the nomination.

As a Republican, I'm scared. As of now, I'd say there's only 2 GOPers that can beat her: Powell and Giuliani.

There's a long time between now and 08. Lots of things could happen. In any case, despite the apparently weak field on the Dem side for 04, the economy could still sink Bush II just like it did his dad. He's not a complete lock from where I stand.

There's a long time between now and 08. Lots of things could happen. In any case, despite the apparently weak field on the Dem side for 04, the economy could still sink Bush II just like it did his dad. He's not a complete lock from where I stand.

He's smarter than his old man. He won't let that happen. It's a lock. You heard it here first.

Roman, "hate" is a strong word. I wouldn't even say I "hate" Bill Clinton.

I think theres nothin wrong with hate as long as its not senseless racist hate. Racism is horrible. I just hate people who try to fake who they are to be cool or something. I am who I truly am. Along with Whitesnake, my favorite band is Third World. Wanna know why? Well, ok, they have a great tune but one of their songs has a line that goes "the greatest person you can be, is yourself!" I truly believe that...

WOULD you vote for her......AND would there be riots in the U.S., if she won due to a 1st woman pres.......I'VE wondered this for a while

BE GOOD hilly

Dude why do you capitalize the first word of every sentence?

I think theres nothin wrong with hate as long as its not senseless racist hate. Racism is horrible. I just hate people who try to fake who they are to be cool or something. I am who I truly am. Along with Whitesnake, my favorite band is Third World. Wanna know why? Well, ok, they have a great tune but one of their songs has a line that goes "the greatest person you can be, is yourself!" I truly believe that...

:o

WOULD you vote for her......AND would there be riots in the U.S., if she won due to a 1st woman pres.......I'VE wondered this for a while

BE GOOD hilly

I dont know ive always done it......AND whats up with the dude thing

BE GOODie

BE GOOD hilly

BE GOODie

lol i dunno i like the word :huh:

BE GOOD hilly

BE GOODie

YEAH I did that once

BE GOOD hilly

BE GOODie

Its American culture man. Man, dude, sick, phat, its all American culture. I do it too. I dont say phat much but dude, man and sick I say all the time...