Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 08:43 PM)
I have noticed a pattern.  When the Sox are playing like crap you take it out on fathom.  Not sure why.

I know your team won today, but that doens't mean you have to start something with me tonight.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know your team won today, but that doens't mean you have to start something with me tonight.

Oh, and you also like to call me and qwerty Indians fans for some reason, lol.

Yep, me and qwerty are Indians fans. You have us pegged.

Edited by SSH2005

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 09:45 PM)
I hope Ozzie sees his cardiologist soon.

I hope he chew's some asses out in the locker room this team isn't even there tonight.

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 10:47 PM)
Not sure.  I don't post at an Indians site.  I don't really know why that you think either of us are Indians fans.

You know that guy in your avatar? Former Indian. Obviously that gives it away.

Alright hawk, you started that inning saying that in the majors, anyone can beat you on any night.... and you ended the inning saying there had to be some major changes....

take your paxil hawk... or just make up your mind

Kind of a miserable night, but I am far from being overly concerned. The team will hit their rythem. Let's get through the rotation once or twice and get our usual outfield players set. This team is going to score a lot more runs than last year's team, and Thome will be a big reason for that. Giving up some runs during week one really doesn't bother me. We will not have to worry one bit about this rotation or the regular outfield defense!!!