Friday funny..

Steff

A diehard White Sox fan amuses himself by scaring every Cubs fan he sees strutting down the street in their obnoxious Cubs shirts. He swerves his van as if to hit them, and then swerves back just missing them.

One day, while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest "Where are you going Father?"

"I'm going to give mass at St. Francis Church, about 2 miles down the road," replied the priest.

"Climb in Father! I'll give you a lift!" said the man.

The priest climbed into the rear passenger seat, and they continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw a Cubs fan walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved back into the road just in time. Even though he was certain that he had missed he guy, he still heard a loud "THUD."

Not understanding where the noise came from, he glanced back in his mirrors but still didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest and he turned to the priest and said "Sorry Father, I almost hit that Cubs fan."

"That's okay," replied the priest, "I got him with the door."

:cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 06:36 AM)
A diehard White Sox fan amuses himself by scaring every Cubs fan he sees strutting down the street in their obnoxious Cubs shirts. He swerves his van as if to hit them, and then swerves back just missing them.

One day, while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest "Where are you going Father?"

"I'm going to give mass at St. Francis Church, about 2 miles down the road," replied the priest.

"Climb in Father! I'll give you a lift!" said the man.

The priest climbed into the rear passenger seat, and they continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw a Cubs fan walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved back into the road just in time. Even though he was certain that he had missed he guy, he still heard a loud "THUD."

Not understanding where the noise came from, he glanced back in his mirrors but still didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest and he turned to the priest and said "Sorry Father, I almost hit that Cubs fan."

"That's okay," replied the priest, "I got him with the door."

:cheers

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Great joke steff