Old time Sox fans =

retro1983hat

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 8, 2006 -> 05:52 PM)
Ketchup on hot dogs is a hanging offense.

QUOTE(Cali @ Apr 8, 2006 -> 05:52 PM)
Might not be the best choice of words seeing as not long ago some people believed being a certain color was a hangable offense too.

:bang

If you say so, Jesse. ;)

Did you smoke a little PCP after you ate your morning Wheaties? Good God, man.

Edited by hammerhead johnson

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 8, 2006 -> 12:09 PM)
If you say so, Jesse.  ;)

Did you smoke a little PCP after you ate your morning Wheaties?  Good God, man.

No I did not eat any Wheaties....

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 8, 2006 -> 11:43 AM)
After seeing the board for this past week... I would say the old timers might be whiners, but some of the youngins are the b****iest and moodiest things I have seen :bang

coughwilliecough :P

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 8, 2006 -> 02:47 PM)
If you say so, considering I haven't said anything about the team sucking, the players sucking, Ozzie sucking, or any of the crap most people have said.

:headshake

yeah, your right about that. It's just fun to read your comments during game threads and hear about your "off the field" problems involving innocent chairs and walls :P

You know we love you.

QUOTE(Cali @ Apr 8, 2006 -> 12:52 PM)
Might not be the best choice of words seeing as not long ago some people believed being a certain color was a hangable offense too.

:bang

I know you were joking but. . .

Of course he's joking, and that is understood by absolutely everybody who reads it. Come on.

And for everybody that "can't believe" anybody cares what people put on their hotdogs, you also have toknow that of course nobody really does. The ketchup-on-a-hotdog fight is supposed to be light-hearted ribbing, precidely because it is so completely inconsequential. But by all means, feel free to not understand that.

@#$&*@! idiot ketchup heads.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 8, 2006 -> 05:32 PM)
And for everybody that "can't believe" anybody cares what people put on their hotdogs, you also have toknow that of course nobody really does.  The ketchup-on-a-hotdog fight is supposed to be light-hearted ribbing, precidely because it is so completely inconsequential.

Speak for yrself. Some of us actually care about our traditional family values.

:cheers

clinteastwood_suddenimpact_01.jpg

God, this stuff isn't getting to me...the shootings, the knifings, the beatings. Old ladies being bashed in the head for their social security checks. Nah, that doesn't bother me. But do you know what does bother me? You know what makes me really sick to my stomach? It's watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs! Nobody, and I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!