Strip Cards

SAC

QUOTE(SAC @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 06:19 PM)
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy Strip Cards ot "Ten Number Cards" on-line you know the ones that are used for football pools? :gosoxretro:

I get mine from a guy who makes them in his basement. Search google for 'illegal gambling stuff'...that should work. :bang

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 07:33 AM)
Why buy them..? Make them yourself.  :huh

These are the ones where you pick a line and then the covering is stripped away and you know what number you have. Usually it is the combined team single digit points. It isn't the 100 square pools, instead it is 0-9.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 08:36 AM)
These are the ones where you pick a line and then the covering is stripped away and you know what number you have. Usually it is the combined team single digit points. It isn't the 100 square pools, instead it is 0-9.

I'm aware of what they are, thanks.

Draw 10 lines, folks pick their line, then after it's filled have another person shuffle cards Ace to 10 and flip them over assigning a number to each line. Of if you'd rather have the #'s done first, use the cards to assign numbers, them cover them with medical tape (it doesn't stick to paper), have folks pick their line, then remove the tape once it's filled.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 07:49 AM)

Draw 10 lines, folks pick their line, then after it's filled have another person shuffle cards Ace to 10 and flip them over assigning a number to each line. Of if you'd rather have the #'s done first, use the cards to assign numbers, them cover them with medical tape (it doesn't stick to paper), have folks pick their line, then remove the tape once it's filled.

I should have known, you would know of which he spoke ;) Great suggestions by the way.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 08:49 AM)

You're like the Martha Stewart of gambling. :D