Not going to panic yet, but something bothers me

aboz56

QUOTE(soxtalk.com @ Apr 9, 2006 -> 03:08 PM)
Last year we were stacked in the pitching department. This year we have the starters and the hitters. Can we repeat with the bullpen we have?

BTW, how sick did Buehrle pitch today...!

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Apr 9, 2006 -> 03:13 PM)
Awww, yer so cute.

I like the my edits much much better. We must be getting way popular with the amount of spam that people have been trying to drop in here lately... If anyone sees any of this crap, please let someone know so we can get rid of it. We also banned the dope who was PMing people about the pictures.

Just remember if you want to advertise, we have rates for advertising, otherwise it is just spam that belongs in with the 3n!arge your p3n!s ads. You will be banned, and you will have no access to Soxtalk if you are going to spam. Thanks.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 03:16 PM)
The guy who was selling the pictures got really pissed that I told him to f*** off and sell them on the streets.

That's OK, he really pissed me off when he kept spamming people after being asked to stop or to approach us as a real advertiser. I hope a lot of people told him to f*** off. One thing we have never or will never allow is email/PM spam. Its one thing to have advertising that you all can choose to click on, its another to shove something down your throat... and we are not going to force you all to do anything. (all though we would love it if you clicked any of the ads you see fit :P )

Like I said, if anyone gets the crap, please let me or anyone else know about it. Most of the time they won't send us that stuff, knowing we will ban them.