When comedy worlds collide

juddling

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 02:15 AM)
Family Guy uses way more flashback type segments in the new episodes than they ever did in the old episodes, it's incredibly annoying, the plot barely moves.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 02:55 AM)
Some of us adore the random, pointless gags.

I like the "remember when"as much as the next guy but in the newer episodes that are WAY to frequent and it seems like the funnier they are the shorter they are. They have had a lot of them lately that go on and on and have little humor and i think that THAT is what the South Park Boys are trying to point out in their own 'special' way

Edited by juddling

QUOTE(juddling @ Apr 9, 2006 -> 10:02 PM)
I like the "remember when"as much as the next guy but in the newer episodes that are WAY to frequent and it seems like the funnier they are the shorter they are.  They have had a lot of them lately that go on and on and have little humor and i think that THAT is what the South Park Boys are trying to point out in their own 'special' way

Wow, my thoughts exactly, I've found myself fast forwarding through some of them in the newer episodes simply because they are excrutiatingly long and have minimal humor. I absolutely love them but they're too frequent and some just drag on.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 07:15 AM)
I have to believe there will be a response from the Family Guy Camp. This could be great comedy if an Anime World War erupts  :D

The south Park episode hasn't been that harsh towards Family Guy. They're almost the sympathetic character, at least thus far.