Monday Predictions

SouthSidersIn06

Is it just me or do the tigers scare you? I think the AL central may be the best league in baseball this year.... evey team can compete.

If Garcia doesn't get shelled again, I think we can take the series....I mean we haven't won a series yet (but we've only have two)!

My predicition:

Sox - 5

Det - 3

First of all, this is my first post at this website. I've been a long time visitor to the site, but never actually signed up. I guess I just like to watch! ;) Anyways, I figured what better way to start my post then by making some predictions about the Detroit series that I'm sure I'll mess up.

I'll say Brian Anderson will hit his first homer of the season tomorrow afternoon. It's a big stadium, but I just have a feeling. I also will say Freddy has a much better game this time around. I think by this time next week, you'll be seeing one of those comparisions on Baseball Tonight showing the difference between our starting staffs first set of starts and their second. Buehrle got it going today, and I expect Freddy to follow suit tomorrow, and then Contreras on Wednesday.

Sox win the series 3-0, with all of our starters earning the victories. That's just the way I feel going into this series. Be kind, remember, it's my first post.

QUOTE(Soxhawk13 @ Apr 9, 2006 -> 07:58 PM)
First of all, this is my first post at this website.  I've been a long time visitor to the site, but never actually signed up.  I guess I just like to watch!  ;) Anyways, I figured what better way to start my post then by making some predictions about the Detroit series that I'm sure I'll mess up.

I'll say Brian Anderson will hit his first homer of the season tomorrow afternoon.  It's a big stadium, but I just have a feeling.  I also will say Freddy has a much better game this time around.  I think by this time next week, you'll be seeing one of those comparisions on Baseball Tonight showing the difference between our starting staffs first set of starts and their second.  Buehrle got it going today, and I expect Freddy to follow suit tomorrow, and then Contreras on Wednesday. 

Sox win the series 3-0, with all of our starters earning the victories.  That's just the way I feel going into this series.  Be kind, remember, it's my first post.

Welcome to Soxtalk, voyeur! :cheers

QUOTE(Soxhawk13 @ Apr 9, 2006 -> 08:58 PM)
First of all, this is my first post at this website.  I've been a long time visitor to the site, but never actually signed up.  I guess I just like to watch!  ;)

Welcome aboard SoxHawk. :cheers :cheers

I can relate to this sentense cause I've actually done the same. What motivated me to sign was I saw a jackass who didn't know what the hell he was talking about in a particular post (can't remember which) and I just signed to post some facts down. (and of course talk about my favorite spect.)

Be kind, remember, it's my first post.

I do find that sentence odd though.. :huh:

I think they rested B-Mac for this series. Ozzie will probably have a shorter leash on the pitchers this time around.

Freddy normally shows up for big games, and this is a pretty big game.

With Dye back in, the team looked much better, now we need to get Pods going and the Sox will be back to form.

I really think we not only can but should win the last 2 games of this series. But Garcia especially with how he looked last start vs a Detroit offense thats been very good to say the least so far. And than to make things worse Bonderman is pitching and I think this year he will win 16-20 games.