Brand Loyalty

SnB

Which brands own your soul?

For cookies, chips ahoy or nothing. Not even the variations of chips ahoy, it's gotta be the original ones in the blue cover.

Hot dogs: Best's Kosher. Maybe it's the white sox fan in me, but all others taste like crap.

Whatcha got? :fight

I used to only buy Dean Markley guitar strings. But then I got my new guitar last year and the only strings that fit it that I can find are Gibson L-5's.

I only use Ridata DVD-R's, but only because they have given me the least problems.

I prefer Energizer batteries, but only because as a kid for some reason I loved the Eveready logo. But in my house there are Rayovac's and Duracel.

Eh, I'm not too picky about things. I used to smoke Marlboro Lights though, and if I started smoking again I would probably go back to them. But I doubt that would happen.

I'm partial to Toho for my dai kaiju. :D

I'm a huge fan of the classic Epiphone line of guitars. I am also a HUGE fan of Hagstrom guitars, and any new guitars I buy from now on will be Hagstrom. I love my vintage Hag, and am dying to get the new ones.

QUOTE(SnB @ Apr 9, 2006 -> 06:06 PM)
Which brands own your soul?

For cookies, chips ahoy or nothing.  Not even the variations of chips ahoy, it's gotta be the original ones in the blue cover.

Hot dogs: Best's Kosher.  Maybe it's the white sox fan in me, but all others taste like crap.

Whatcha got?  :fight

Man if you dont like the red chewy kind, you are missing out my friend

QUOTE(chisoxdavid @ Apr 9, 2006 -> 09:04 PM)
Which ones are the red chewey ones?

I am a sucker for Nike things.

They are the ones that come in the red package and say "Chewy" on them

I was inspired to go buy some tonight

Coca-Cola (I've even visted their plant thinger in Atlanta)

Paul Newman (specifically for speghetti sauce)

Downy Fabric Softener

Twinnings tea (although, if I could buy the real British Tetley brand I would)

White Sox

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Apr 9, 2006 -> 10:15 PM)
And you seemed so cool.  :D

For cheap quaffing, it's the first beer I drank with friends . . .

Justin boots are coming close. Most comfortable footwear, ever.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 06:15 AM)
For cheap quaffing, it's the first beer I drank with friends . . .

Justin boots are coming close. Most comfortable footwear, ever.

And the first beer you drank with enemies would be???

Footwear, I'm about to go exclusive creepers, and probably TUK. The shoes I'm wearing now are almost dead, and TUK seems to now have an affordable style finally. I have one pair, but they get worn very rarely. Nothing more comfy than a good creeper.

Oh, but in the summer I wear Converse Chuck's for my tenny pumps.

Edited by Kid Gleason

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 06:48 AM)
And the first beer you drank with enemies would be???

Footwear, I'm about to go exclusive creepers, and probably TUK. The shoes I'm wearing now are almost dead, and TUK seems to now have an affordable style finally. I have one pair, but they get worn very rarely. Nothing more comfy than a good creeper.

Oh, but in the summer I wear Converse Chuck's for my tenny pumps.

LOL. My first beer, was with my grandfather, dark and at room temperature. There are so many situations where you need to choose from cheap, uninteresting stuff. Ball games for one. Of I have a choice between Bud and Miller, I go Miller. If I have a choice of Miller products, Miller High Life, the Champagne of Beers :)

Now if you happen to find yourself in South Texas and looking over the selection, *you* would be offered something much better, or at least something much more interesting. In entertaining and betting on the golf course, the local and people determine the bets and drinks. Good friends at a great course, let's play $5 wolf or $50 a side and look for their best stuff at the bar. Local Muni with guys you tolerate, let's play .50 wolf and grab a can of beer at the turn.

And how about kudos for quaffing?