Sig Season - round 2

Random

Which one?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• [img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/tyjames12/CarlosLeejpg.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img15.imgspot.com/u/06/91/18/carlosleebrewerssig1144017281.gif[/img]

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 03:31 AM)
It was creative, goldys was just perfect, nothin you can do about that

perfect, yet been done a thousand times. at this point he probably has a template.

i voted for el caballo, and am surprised its not the one running away.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 09:46 AM)
perfect, yet been done a thousand times.  at this point he probably has a template.

I was thinking the same thing. Not very original I thought. Maybe people don't understtand "el caballo" For those confused it means the horse and that was his nickname given by Hawk.

QUOTE(Fourofakind @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 07:10 PM)
I was thinking the same thing.  Not very original I thought.  Maybe people don't understtand "el caballo" For those confused it means the horse and that was his nickname given by Hawk.

Everyone knows. It looks like you joined in June, but you guys obviously haven't seen all of his stuff. He's hands down the most talented graphics guy on the site, and all of his images have been very clean, and a lot of people like the clean look.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 06:22 PM)
Everyone knows. It looks like you joined in June, but you guys obviously haven't seen all of his stuff. He's hands down the most talented graphics guy on the site, and all of his images have been very clean, and a lot of people like the clean look.

I'm not doubting his skills at all. I knew I basically had no chance at winning, but I thought it may have been a little closer.

QUOTE(Fourofakind @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 06:44 PM)
I'm not doubting his skills at all.  I knew I basically had no chance at winning, but I thought it may have been a little closer.

Just some constructive criticism: Your cutting still needs some work, and you haven't really added much "spice" to the pictures (you did to the horse, but its always good to do it to the images too). The border needs some work too (it should be the uppermost layer, and act as a real border), but your most recent work is much better than some of the stuff you made awhile ago. You are getting much better, keep it up.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 08:22 PM)
He's hands down the most talented graphics guy on the site

Hands down? Nah, there's always Deploderer :)

Edited by Felix