April 10: White Sox @ Tigers Game Thread

Wedge

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow aren't you all a bunch of kool-aid drinkers. Before Thome came up you were all singing Cubbie doom-and-gloom songs about how much everyone on this team sucks, and how much life sucks.

Then Thome comes to bat.

What's going on around here?! We lose a couple of games to start the season and you guys turn into Cub-like fans.

What a difference a year can make. :P

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 10:42 AM)
Still up there heading towards 20,000 ft

Here's the question...if the ball he just hit slams into the ball he hit yesterday & knocks it down onto the Royals field...is it considered playable?

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 10:43 AM)
Frank would be the only one I could think of, but I don't think he ever had 4 go over 420 ft. in a row.

He had at least 2-3 monsters that were >425 just last year when he was back in June. Don't know about 4, but as many as he got for us, I'm sure he hit a few bombs in a row.

440 feet for Thome.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 11:43 AM)
Wow aren't you all a bunch of kool-aid drinkers.  Before Thome came up you were all singing Cubbie doom-and-gloom songs about how much everyone on this team sucks, and how much life sucks.

Then Thome comes to bat.

What's going on around here?!  We lose a couple of games to start the season and you guys turn into Cub-like fans.

What a difference a year can make. :P

Is this the first time you have posted in a game thread?

Cub like fans sound more like. Well even though we are down 190-2 we are still the attendance champs.