where have all the espners gone?

sox4lifeinPA

thomas, bev, frank?

hmmm :huh:

Oh sure no mention of me. The guy who started your birthday thread... F you PA! :lol:

Holy s***. Can this be right??? You have been here since march 26th and have over 2000 posts????? :o :o :o

thomas, bev, frank?

hmmm :huh:

Oh sure no mention of me. The guy who started your birthday thread... F you PA! :lol:

Holy s***. Can this be right??? You have been here since march 26th and have over 2000 posts????? :o :o :o

haha i believe it. he posts at least 7 links a day.

.......not that that's a bad thing. :ph34r:

Southsider definitely has got to be the king of spam. He even beats Jas and hsc. I believe he leads the board in post average per day by a pretty good margin...

No s***. I thought my 11 posts per day was extreme......

Last summer at mlb I posted about 50 posts a day for two weeks. They were short one liners but thats still a lot. I was the king of spam for then atleast. But I cut that crap fast, I needed a life...

Ahhh you can post 50 times per day and still have a life. I just prefer to read more and post less, i guess. My posts are usually very short.

Yeah, you dont seem to have many long analytical posts, but theres nothin wrong with that. I dont either. Sometimes I get kinda long and analytical, but thats only after a really good win (good things happening ya know) or a really bad loss when we just suck (today I didnt tho cuz all I had to say was we suck and rip on our pen and that pretty much covered it). And at mlb, I would post like "yeah" "I agree" "we suck" and so finally I limited the posts but made them a little more intelligent as well. When they messed up everyone at mlb, I thought my posting days were done and then I saw this site on a link on a thread that luckily wasnt deleted. I didnt think it would be that good at first but now I love it. Weve grown a lot since I first came here with the rest of the mlb exiles. Im happy with this site. Youre a WSI exile, arent ya bmr?

Yeah, you dont seem to have many long analytical posts, but theres nothin wrong with that. I dont either. Sometimes I get kinda long and analytical, but thats only after a really good win (good things happening ya know) or a really bad loss when we just suck (today I didnt tho cuz all I had to say was we suck and rip on our pen and that pretty much covered it). And at mlb, I would post like "yeah" "I agree" "we suck" and so finally I limited the posts but made them a little more intelligent as well. When they messed up everyone at mlb, I thought my posting days were done and then I saw this site on a link on a thread that luckily wasnt deleted. I didnt think it would be that good at first but now I love it. Weve grown a lot since I first came here with the rest of the mlb exiles. Im happy with this site. Youre a WSI exile, arent ya bmr?

Yeah i started over at espn and i was one of the original regulars over at WSI. My time at WSI was fantastic until Daver took over. Enough said.

No s***.  I thought my 11 posts per day was extreme......

I thought my 5 a day at ISW was a lot........HERE so far its 2.5 but dont forgot I joined in March and only startin postin here daily about 10 days ago

BE GOODie

I thought my 5 a day at ISW was a lot........HERE so far its 2.5 but dont forgot I joined in March and only startin postin here daily about 10 days ago

BE GOODie

Dude youre WAY over 2.5 a day lately lol.

in defense of southsider...I'm a fan of the link posts. it's interesting to the the political/socio opinions of other sox fans.

then again I'm not exactly coming with a completely objective opinion...being that 99% of my posts are off topic....

hmmm

props to anyone who has a job that allows them to post that much during the day. don't hate the player, hate the game....

:lol: I told you guys I was the king of spam! I will have to say that 90% of my posts come at work. When we are slow there is really nothing better to do. Plus I love the off topic board format, that way the baseball people can have their unadulturated baseball, and the Sox4lifeinPA's of the board :lol: can have everything else!

I still check the board everyday, but work has been busting our balls lately about "working hard" (what do they ecpect out of me? :lol: ) So i have had less time during work to post and I have had a few days off lately, and I usually don't post too much from home.

Unfortunately,l I have to go to Vegas this weekend so I won't be around at the end of the week either. :headbang :headbang