This team sucks

Soxplosion

I didn't know that "never" and "fewer than normal" were one and the same

Never said they were.

Good to know Exaggeration Squad is still operational

Around here, it's running rampant.

BTW even Hawk admitted ther play was far from routine and he usually never stands up for our defense

Because Hawk actually looked at the play objectively. Plus, he knows what he's talking about, unlike some people in here.

Never said they were.

Around here, it's running rampant.

Because Hawk actually looked at the play objectively.  Plus, he knows what he's talking about, unlike some people in here.

1. I never said you said...lol. cwsox on the other hand....

2. The best way to lose an arguement is to overstate something...and after Minnesota game (which was the first and only to be lost by the virtue of Jose's error this season), I found out quickly just how ES worked.

3. The play was makeable but not routine, and Jose justly didn't get an error on it. Most people are just pissed because of the loss and don't know where to place the blame.

We finally have a nice lead and a good chance to pick up a W, but someone else decided to blow it this time. This game coulda boosted Buehrles confidence but it sure wont help now. Gordon and Botch strike again! :angry:  :angry:

Oldroman, if you don't mind I'll just add to your comments. I don't get to see many of the Sox games via TV except the WGN or occassional ESPN so I miss the messed up plays mentioned here on SoxNet. However, it most certainly seems that almost every game someone new decides to blow the game. The one constant is no hitting from Mags, Konerko, Crede, Valentin, the CF'er of the day and inconsistent hitting from Thomas and Lee. Jimenez hits, but doesn't field and Olivo negates his hits with bad running, and I could keep rambling on and on, but what's the use? The season stinks, the team stinks and losing stinks. I am and always have been a Sox fan, but I am tired of losing and seeing so much talent going to waste. It's time to do something starting at the top.