I didn't see the game yesterday but a win is great

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 08:09 AM)
Well tonite is a very special game and its a shame you have to miss it.  Once in a lifetime opportunity.

Well on my cell phone I am going to add to my plan for updates for whitesox games! Also I am going to call my friend when I am not busy just to let me know who is up at bat, how are we doing, etc. I feel bad that I am going to miss the game :crying

QUOTE(White Sox Fan For Life @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 08:05 AM)
Yesterday I couldn't see the game  :crying  or even heard of the results until this morning around five when channel seven had mentioned sports. Tonight I won't see the game too! :crying Or even hear the results until tomorrow morning! But on the days that I do have off my dedication and commitment is toward my White Sox!  :gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

<_>

Well I am a die hard sox fan! I wish that I didn't have to work! But I can't fix that can I! Especially since we all need to work to make a living some way or another! What the hell is so wrong with my friends giving me updates about the game? Hey last year I felt so bad because I really didn't pay attention to my White Sox that much because of my busy life and I felt really bad! I made a vow to myself that I will always try to keep up with the White Sox organization no matter where I am! I don't know why you are giving me such a hard time, at least I am trying to be updated! :angry:

QUOTE(White Sox Fan For Life @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 08:40 AM)
Well I am a die hard sox fan! I wish that I didn't have to work! But I can't fix that can I! Especially since we all need to work to make a living some way or another! What the hell is so wrong with my friends giving me updates about the game? Hey last year I felt so bad because I really didn't pay attention to my White Sox that much because of my busy life and I felt really bad! I made a vow to myself that I will always try to keep up with the White Sox organization no matter where I am! I don't know why you are giving me such a hard time, at least I am trying to be updated!  :angry:

Well, your vow should include scheduling. ;)

There is no White Sox game tonite. This is why we are giving you such a hard time. Remove your finger from the smiley button and Chillax™.

QUOTE(White Sox Fan For Life @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 08:40 AM)
Well I am a die hard sox fan! I wish that I didn't have to work! But I can't fix that can I! Especially since we all need to work to make a living some way or another! What the hell is so wrong with my friends giving me updates about the game? Hey last year I felt so bad because I really didn't pay attention to my White Sox that much because of my busy life and I felt really bad! I made a vow to myself that I will always try to keep up with the White Sox organization no matter where I am! I don't know why you are giving me such a hard time, at least I am trying to be updated!  :angry:

You should try posting in all caps and adding more exclamation points, you lack enthusiasm in your posts.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 08:46 AM)
Yea.. because knowing the schedule makes us all such pampas asses.  :rolly

Whats wrong with being Pampas?

(you have been ticketed by the spelling police. Please do not attempt to misspell again. ;) )

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 08:44 AM)
Well, your vow should include scheduling.  ;)

There is no White Sox game tonite.  This is why we are giving you such a hard time.  Remove your finger from the smiley button and Chillax™.

I am so stupid! I should have known! :lolhitting Gosh it is not easy going to college in the morning and then working late at night! Then getting only about 4 hours a sleep a night! You are right! They get a day off today but then they play the Tigers on Wednesday and Thursday. Then comes the weekends where I don't work which they happened to play Toronto for the weekend! Saturday I am going to the game! :D

QUOTE(White Sox Fan For Life @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 07:52 AM)
I am so stupid! I should have known!  :lolhitting  Gosh it is not easy going to college in the morning and then working late at night! Then getting only about 4 hours a sleep a night! You are right! They get a day off today but then they play the Tigers on Wednesday and Thursday. Then comes the weekends where I don't work which they happened to play Toronto for the weekend! Saturday I am going to the game!  :D

Sounds exciting.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 07:46 AM)
Yea.. because knowing the schedule makes us all such pampas asses.  :rolly

Pampass! :bang