Completely off topic.......

atrain081

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rventura23 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 01:03 AM)
true, although I havent seen old simpsons for a while so Ill have to assume that its as good as I remember it to be

They have a habit of showing the newer ones too much on the re-runs, but they're showing some older, good ones right now. Just this week they've shown the one where they go to New York and the one where Homer joins the Naval Reserve. Those are both pretty good, and it looks like they're showing my all-time favorite "The Cartridge Family" (Homer joins the NRA) tonight.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 02:56 PM)
They have a habit of showing the newer ones too much on the re-runs, but they're showing some older, good ones right now. Just this week they've shown the one where they go to New York and the one where Homer joins the Naval Reserve. Those are both pretty good, and it looks like they're showing my all-time favorite "The Cartridge Family" (Homer joins the NRA) tonight.

My all time favorite is still the Ringer Softball team. Shave those sideburns indeed.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 12:56 PM)

They seriously showed the NY one? I haven't seen anyone broadcast that rerun since, well, you know, the unpleasantness back in 2001.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 04:13 PM)
They seriously showed the NY one?  I haven't seen anyone broadcast that rerun since, well, you know, the unpleasantness back in 2001.

I think those are two different ones.

4f22_khlav_kalash.jpg

That epidsode is actually a damn good one too.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 02:22 PM)
I think those are two different ones.

4f22_khlav_kalash.jpg

That epidsode is actually a damn good one too.

No, that's the one where Homer's car gets illegally parked at 1 world trade plaza. I haven't seen that one aired since One World Trade plaza ceased to exist.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 04:38 PM)
No, that's the one where Homer's car gets illegally parked at 1 world trade plaza.  I haven't seen that one aired since One World Trade plaza ceased to exist.

I know.

There's the WTC episode and the Homer joining the Navy episode. I thought you were confusing the two.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 02:56 PM)

The NY episode is probably my favorite of all time, I saw it yesterday on WFLD and I laughed through the whole damn thing. There is nothing better than old time Simpsons episodes.

QUOTE(SnB @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 11:18 PM)
ewww (to american dad)

king of the hill is probably my favorite show on TV.

Bobby: Whatever You Do, Don't Burn the Pancakes :lolhitting :lolhitting

Seriously, definately ranks in my top 5. HILLARIOUS show. This is just further proof of why we are so amazing :drink

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 04:13 PM)
They seriously showed the NY one?  I haven't seen anyone broadcast that rerun since, well, you know, the unpleasantness back in 2001.

Yeah, the one with Homer's car between the towers. They didn't show it for like two years, but it's been on a few times now.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 09:39 PM)
Bobby: Whatever You Do, Don't Burn the Pancakes  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

Seriously, definately ranks in my top 5.  HILLARIOUS show.  This is just further proof of why we are so amazing  :drink

My favorite was the one where Bobby went to the women's self defense class and started kicking everyone in the crotch. That was hilarious. I almost died laughing when Bobby was fighting Peggie.

Peggy- Well, Bobby, as you can see, I don't have any testicles.

Kahn- She's bluffing...finish her!

:lolhitting

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 07:09 PM)
My favorite was the one where Bobby went to the women's self defense class and started kicking everyone in the crotch. That was hilarious. I almost died laughing when Bobby was fighting Peggie.

Peggy- Well, Bobby, as you can see, I don't have any testicles.

Kahn- She's bluffing...finish her!

:lolhitting

THATS MY PURSE....I DON'T KNOW YOU

That and when Hank becomes a pimp (without knowing it) are two of my favorite episodes