Where do the Sox rate?

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 02:38 PM)
5. Astros World Series (I loved Bags and Biggio growing up....if we can't get the ring, I'd like them to)

So I wasn't the only one with a oh s***, why the Astros feeling. They are the easiest team for me to follow, along with the Rangers. I get to more Astros games than anything. Watched Clemens last season get a no decision when he gave up three hits in 8 innings. Bags and Biggio are class acts all the way.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 07:17 AM)
So I wasn't the only one with a oh s***, why the Astros feeling. They are the easiest team for me to follow, along with the Rangers. I get to more Astros games than anything. Watched Clemens last season get a no decision when he gave up three hits in 8 innings. Bags and Biggio are class acts all the way.

No you weren't. I wanted to face the Cards for that reason. It was all well and good when Jenks blew Bagwell away, but part of me really did feel sad. They are easy to root for. I've got a Bagwell autograph which is by far my favorite. When I played second base in little league, I always wanted to be like Biggio (hell I got hit a lot). If we didn't repeat, I'd be pulling for Houston all the way.

1. Sox

2. Bears Super Bowl

3. Fighting Irish Football National Championship

4. Buckeye football national championship

5. Bulls Championship

6. Fighting Illini Basketball National championship

7. The Cardinals, or any other NL Central team (minus the Cubs) as long as it's not over the White Sox, just so Cubs fans are miserable :D :P

Edited by Cuck the Fubs

1.) White Sox

2.) Bears

3.) Brooks Prep HS Baseball

4.) Bulls

5.) Illini Basketball

6.) Sacramento Kings

Edited by SoxFan1