The New Sox DVD set

wsox08

QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 05:32 PM)
Ohh, just the clinchers from the playoffs.  I've got the whole Sox post season on tape, so I guess I won't get it.

I think it's worth it. You can easily go to whatever inning you to watch without searching.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 01:53 PM)
I guess I will have to break down and get it sometime.

As several people have posted if you are thinking of buying it I think Deep Discount DVD has the best price!!!!

:gosoxretro:

Alright, I need an opinion about these dvds. I have the set and recently put it in my DVD player and watched it on my Widescreen tv. Anyways, what do you think the resolution of the dvd is in? I put it in 4:3 and for some strange reason the DVD was letterboxed on the sides and the top and bottom. I've never had any other DVD act like this. Normally it just letterboxes the left and right. So, I moved it to 16:9 (widescreen) and it looked fine except it was overly stretched. I used one of my zooms on my TV and it filled the entire screen with a little bit at the bottom being cut off (from the bottom half of the ball in the MLB logo down). I've read reviews and some say the DVDs are in Widescreen (16:9 or 1.78:1), others say 4:3 (1.33:1). Thing is, either way I watch it I end up having it letterboxed on way or the other.

Anyone with a widescreen tv had this same problem?

Edited by SHAFTR

I like it but I wish it had every playoff game. Atleast it has every game of the World Series. I would really like to have seen game 2 of the American League Championship against the Angels. I would look at how the ball hit the ground over and over again.

Edited by WinningUgly85