White Sox vs. Tigers 12:05 p.m. CT

HeGone33

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 01:09 AM)
Happy bday.  Hopefully you'll get a White Sox winner for you birthday.  I expect JC to dominate these frauds.

Well as you know, I will be at the bar all night tomm, and I better have a WHITE SOX WINNER to brag about!!!

:gosox3:

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 01:09 AM)
The Sox gave me a birthday present that will last forever this past October, but they will also give me a win today!!

that makes two of us on oct 7th Garcia took the bump for my 20th birthday and the sox swept the bosox, prolly the best birthday present ever.

Happy Birthday and :gosox1:

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 01:39 AM)
Im sick of these noon games.... dont they realize at 12 most people are at work/school?

It's called DVR... unless your too cheap to shell out the extra few bucks to your cable company...

Or go to the dollar store and by some VHS tapes...

Either way you have no excuse...

Should be an interesting matchup against Robertson. He had a pretty good ERA at home, 3.17 last season. But he doesn't strike out a lot of hitters, and we're better against lefties, as I'm sure most of you already know.

Oh and he was 1-7 in day games last season as well. Hopefully that precedence carries over to this season. :)

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 01:06 AM)
Not only am I 1-0 in game threads this year, but today is my birthday!!!  LETS GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets continue this 8 game winning streak!!!!

:headbang

:drink

:gosox4:

Aww happy birthday hunny. :)

Just out of curiosity, is the weather supposed to hold up today? When I watched the news last night, it looked like the storm system that hit here this morning was going to keep sweeping east.

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 08:37 AM)
i had wierd dream that the Sox win this one 29-2. 

So thats what i'm going with.

I spit my water over my keyboard when I read that :banghead :D , but man I hope that you are right. :gosox3:

Interesting:

The victim of the third-lowest run support among AL starters last season used a hefty lead to earn a victory in his season opener Thursday at Texas. He was just 3-6 at home in 2005 despite a 3.17 ERA at Comerica Park, more than two full runs under his ERA away from it. Robertson is 4-3 with a 4.38 ERA in 10 career starts against the White Sox.