White Sox vs. Tigers 12:05 p.m. CT

HeGone33

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 06:13 PM)
There you go fathom, now it's 3-0. :)

The thing is, I thought he was 100 pct honest. PBP's are always interesting to follow. I remember there were times last year where people would say "f***".... and the only thing that had happened was that someone threw a first pitch ball to a good hitter on the opposition, etc.

Thanks all for the PBP....even you jphat. :P

Farmer is right...good work Joey Cora by holding Iguchi at 3rd on that Thome double.  Hopefully, Cora's learned a few things this year.

I hope so. Cora was insane last season. Ya gotta love when he would wave both Frank with his bad wheel and Slonerko home on anything and everything.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 12:15 PM)
The thing is, I thought he was 100 pct honest.  PBP's are always interesting to follow.  I remember there were times last year where people would say "f***".... and the only thing that had happened was that someone threw a first pitch ball to a good hitter on the opposition, etc.

Thanks all for the PBP....even you jphat. :P

Haha, I know and I understand. I'm trying to watch this thing on mlb.tv while I'm in class, problem is for whatever reason the picture keeps on freezing. So basically right now I'm listening to Hawk and DJ like it's the radio.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 01:10 PM)
Out of our primary run producers.

Thome is hitting .500 with men in scoring position.

Konerko is hitting .134 with men in scoring position.  He needs to get his bat going, because why the hell would you let Thome beat you when the next guy hasnt hit with men on.

Dye has been good with a .667BA

AJ is hitting .250 with men in scoring position.

This, while a nice summary, basically means nothing this early in the season.

The telling stat is that the Sox have scored 36 runs in 7.5 games. Which equates out to about 4.5 runs per game. Our primary leadoff hitter (the guy who should be crossing homeplate the most) has scored one run. I'm not too worried about our offense as a whole, but I am very worried about Pods.