White Sox vs. Tigers 12:05 p.m. CT

HeGone33

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 12:25 PM)
The coaching staff need to help him with his batting.  The kid has the tools, he just needs to shorten it up a bit.  I read today that Brian was trying to hit the ball 500 feet when was up with men on in the Royals series.  They should be drilling line drive, line drive in his head.

They probably are.

I think Brian will be fine. He got caught up in the moment and wanted to hit it 500 feet. I don't think he does that consistantly at all.

Funny thing happened at lunch. I ran into Jewel at Mannheim and 22nd to get some fruit for lunch and was listening to my XM portable.. Obama was there for some appearance and came over to ask the score. :headbang

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 12:30 PM)
I think Brian will be fine. He got caught up in the moment and wanted to hit it 500 feet. I don't think he does that consistantly at all.

Funny thing happened at lunch. I ran into Jewel at Mannheim and 22nd to get some fruit for lunch and was listening to my XM portable.. Obama was there for some appearacne and came over to ask the score.  :headbang

Brian is one of the players I hope will make it. He has a great attitude, great tools and should be a good centerfielder for the sox for years to come.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 12:30 PM)
It should of been an error.  It was a tough play, but makeable.  Farmio is all over the official scorer on that one.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 12:30 PM)
Farmer said it should have been an error.  Home scorer, dude.

Did you guys see the play?

One thing I've noticed about Anderson is that he's on top of every pitch. A pitcher with a good sinker will just pound the ball below his bat level. He needs to become a little more flexible at the plate, so he can go down and reach those low pitches.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 12:32 PM)
Nope, I'm just taking Farmer's word over yours.

Farmer is talking about the play again and saying that it should have been an error and even Crede will admit it.

You can take anyone's word you want to. It was a roller up the line that Crede had to go across his body to even field. Both Hawk and DJ saw the monitor and didn't even second guess it. Just assumed it'd be a hit, before the play was even scored. It was a tough play.