AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!

aboz56

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice game! Jenks was a little shaky, but I actually thought that with the exception of one pitch, he looked alright. Unfortunately, that one pitch made the game a little scary.

:cheers to Mr. Thome, Jose, Pauly, etc.

Just finished watching Thome's post game interview. Gave the Comcast guy a pat on the back after the interview. I know its been said many times before, but he sure is one classy guy.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 07:47 PM)
How bout some love for Jose too. He was awesome. Made one of the better hitting teams so far look foolish!

I don't understand the lack of lefties in the Tigers lineup against Jose. Where's my man Carlos Pena!!!

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 07:49 PM)
Released, not with the Tigers any more.

Yeah, I know. It's a long-running inside joke after I made a completely baseless prediction last year that Pena would be our 1B this season. Rarely a week goes by where either Greasy or Rowand don't mock me for that statement.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 01:58 PM)
I have a feeling this place could get ugly tomorrow. Verlander looked GOOD last time out.

This is a guy you have to be patient with. He is a rook that can get wild at times. You have to make him throw strikes and elevate his pitch count. He is also someone that you need to look oppo on because his high 90s heat is something hard to get around on.

Konerko should do well as this guy will challenge our hitters with a good fastball.

The benefit of this is we will face a similiar type arm in AJ Burnett this weekend. So this will help us get ready for that.

Edited by southsideirish71