Those wacky kids....

juddling

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 11:05 AM)
This is a group of people who think that the original inhabitants on earth where held by a galatic warlord named Xenu, who blew them up over volcanoes by use of thermonuclear weapons and spread their theatons across all life. 

I watched the South Park episode and when they started explaining it they flashed the words "This is what Scientologists actually believe!".

I wasn't sure if they were joking or not. :o

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Apr 14, 2006 -> 12:12 PM)
I watched the South Park episode and when they started explaining it they flashed the words "This is what Scientologists actually believe!".

I wasn't sure if they were joking or not.  :o

xenu6.jpg

5 million years ago there was an evil galactic overlord named Xenu who ruled over 76 planets including earth (then called Teegeeack).

Due to overpopulation, Xenu decided to gather up the 13.5 trillion people on these planets and send them into volcanoes on earth off the Canary and Hawaiian Islands. He then dropped H-bombs and killed the people.

Xenu trapped the souls of these people in boxes and implanted them with a false reality. The confused souls with these false realities attached themselves in clusters to the last remaining people on Earth. Today we all hold about 2,000 alien souls that can only be released by a Scientologist with auditing sessions. So you pay lots of money to learn a bunch of self-help mind over matter tricks. In Scientology you are brainwashed into believing an un-true history, and you are promised an unattainable reward. Scientologist believe that once you have reached the upper levels of "OT" you can fly around and move things with your mind and do all sorts of fun stuff.

This cult Scientology was created by L. Ron Hubbard, a warp minded 1950's science fiction writer.

orientation3.gif

Edited by southsideirish71

5 million years ago there was an evil galactic overlord named Xenu who ruled over 76 planets including earth (then called Teegeeack).

Due to overpopulation, Xenu decided to gather up the 13.5 trillion people on these planets and send them into volcanoes on earth off the Canary and Hawaiian Islands. He then dropped H-bombs and killed the people.

Xenu trapped the souls of these people in boxes and implanted them with a false reality. The confused souls with these false realities attached themselves in clusters to the last remaining people on Earth. Today we all hold about 2,000 alien souls that can only be released by a Scientologist with auditing sessions. So you pay lots of money to learn a bunch of self-help mind over matter tricks. In Scientology you are brainwashed into believing an un-true history, and you are promised an unattainable reward. Scientologist believe that once you have reached the upper levels of "OT" you can fly around and move things with your mind and do all sorts of fun stuff.

This cult Scientology was created by L. Ron Hubbard, a warp minded 1950's science fiction writer.

That looks like something out of "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy." Except HGttG was written in jest.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Apr 14, 2006 -> 05:49 PM)
it was!  oops, i've been using that as my religion.

Ha, there was a guy in Carbondale who used to ride around on his bike all over town and put up flyers for his galactic picnic in the public park where you were invited to bring your own food. And towels. If you went(So im told), he would go into his belief of HGttG. One of the whackies that roams C'dale streets.