Game Thread - 04/13 Garland vs. Verlander

BigSqwert

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 01:38 PM)
For like 6.99? I have seen them.

It  could go with my old Koch jersey.... :ph34r:

Ha, I don't remember how much they were. We went there after the 2nd game and I was debating on whether I should buy that or the southpaw bobblehead. ;)

QUOTE(zenryan @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 02:38 PM)
2 outings in a row Garland gets a big lead and really cant hold it. not the end of the world but its not a good thing either. he better get his ass in gear

21 hits 16 runs in his last 7 1/3 innings. At least it appears one of the games will be a win.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 07:38 PM)
Chris, IMO, is better than Farmer.

I've never liked Farmer. He seems like he's bitter about a lot of things. I'll give all the announcers credit though....at least they're not Ron Santo. I think I'd rather chop off both of my legs than have him announce for my favorite team.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 02:40 PM)
I've never liked Farmer.  He seems like he's bitter about a lot of things.  I'll give all the announcers credit though....at least they're not Ron Santo. I think I'd rather chop off both of my legs than have him announce for my favorite team.

LMAO, thats just brutal Fathom

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 02:39 PM)
Both are bad but at least Farmer can describe the game action.  Singleton just can't spit it out.

I'd rather hear Chris struggle then hear bulls*** about player nicknames and golf scores.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 01:40 PM)
I've never liked Farmer.  He seems like he's bitter about a lot of things.  I'll give all the announcers credit though....at least they're not Ron Santo.  I think I'd rather chop off both of my legs than have him announce for my favorite team.

bahahahahahaha that's low man but quite hilarious.