NEW TOOL SONG!!!

hi8is

Ænima is my favorite, but Lateralus was the album that really blew me away. Musically it's incredible but it's not as easy to listen to as Ænima. I have to be in the mood for Lateralus.

As for Maynard, I don't know this for sure, but from what I've noticed, he shows his face when he is doing promotions for APC but not for Tool. Could be wrong, but it's something to consider.

Well, the whole damn album has leaked (the real album). I'm sure if you were so inclined to download it, you'd know where to find it. I ain't gonna risk posting links on here. I for one will wait (for now at least). From what I hear, it has met its high expectations.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 12:47 PM)
I think Maynards media shyness ended when APC became as popular as they are now.  I have seen multiple interviews of him in the past 5-6 years, and there was no covering of his face or any of that fun stuff.

the whole idea behind tool shying away from media attention was to let the music speak for itself and not their image.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 11:07 AM)
the whole idea behind tool shying away from media attention was to let the music speak for itself and not their image.

yeah true, but when i go pay money to see a band i don't want the lead singer hiding behind some curtain in the back the whole time.......I saw the Mars Volta open up for APC and they blew them away.

QUOTE(MEANS @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 05:11 PM)
yeah true, but when i go pay money to see a band i don't want the lead singer hiding behind some curtain in the back the whole time.......I saw the Mars Volta open up for APC and they blew them away.

thats because mars volta are better then APC

but about seeing a band live.... who cares if you can see the singer or just a silouette? its all about the ears man the ears