Hawk On Score

G&T

On Hit and Run:

Says that hot balls can just happen without anyone saying so. Sees no conspiracy and might only last for a month. Points to Reggie Sander's pop up that took forever to come down. Buehrle and Garland having trouble defending themselves.

Hot balls cause broken bat base hits which he thinks are coming more often, and is amazed by Crede's play during this period. Homeruns are not the most indicative aspect of the hot ball.

Garland: Throwing good, but has bad location. Could be over extending his stride, but hasn't mentioned that to anyone. Points to the ball as a possibility as well, but noticed his control was off at the end of ST.

That's really all there was, just a quick interview. But he thinks Pods will come around and the pitching will be strong.

no problem

Thome also had a quick interview before Hawk was on, but it was a lot of fluff. One thing he did say was that with all the homers hit this year it will make people forget the past.

Somehow I doubt that, but I'm sure Selig would like it.

QUOTE(G&T @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 04:45 PM)
no problem

Thome also had a quick interview before Hawk was on, but it was a lot of fluff. One thing he did say was that with all the homers hit this year it will make people forget the past.

Somehow I doubt that, but I'm sure Selig would like it.

I also thank you for posting on what transpires on the Score.

I went out and bought that XM satelittle radio finally only to find out I can't get reception inside the apartment I live in. Something about tinted windows and such. I didn't know the place had tinted windows, but oh well. I do get the broadcast when in my car, but I can't really live there. I wonder if this is worth it's own post: How do I get reception in the apt?