Bulls @ Heat 4/16/06

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 11:36 AM)
I seriously think we can beat the Pistons in round 1

The Pistons would have to have a meltdown of epic proportions. They didnt win 64 games(so far) by mistake. I would like the Bulls to win, but I dont see it happening. This is gonna be another year of experience in the first round.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 10:03 AM)
Don't forget, the place to talk about Bulls basketball is now http://www.talkbulls.com/forums/index.php!!!!! 

There are discussions about the Bulls playoffs and even the MVP race in the NBA.  It will also be the home for game threads throughout the rest of the season and the playoffs, plus all draft and free agent news.  Check it out if you have not done so already!!!  Remember this is one of the lastest projects from the people who brought you this website, so if you love the Bulls and Soxtalk, Talkbulls should be in your favorites now.

[/shameless plug]

Very shameless (even though it's the best up-and-coming Bulls site of all time). :lol:

But the link didn't work for me. :angry:

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 11:56 AM)
Very shameless (even though it's the best up-and-coming Bulls site of all time).    :lol:

But the link didn't work for me.    :angry:

Try this one and click the the forums when you get to the front page if the original link doesn't work for you... thanks for the heads up sleepy.

http://www.talkbulls.com/frontpage/index.php

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 11:24 AM)
I dont see how we could matchup with the Heat at all.  We have no answer to Shaq none at all.... and no one can really stop Wade either.

If everyone on that team was 100% healthy, I don't think anyone in the league would match up well with them. No team in the big leagues has an answer for a 100% healthy Shaq teamed with Wade. But we haven't seen that all year, as far as I'm concerned.