AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

QUOTE(ThinWhiteDuque @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 06:06 PM)
Here's a question for you:

Was that one of the easiest, or most difficult, complete games of Freddy's career? When I played, the rain aggrevated me like nothing else, so I'll say it's one of the more difficult...

that last inning was brutal

I cant imagine how hard it is to pitch in that

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 06:21 PM)
I love pitching in the rain. It gives my 2-seamer more movement but it is bad for the curveball, at least in my experience. But I missed the game, how bad was the weather?

It was pouring, Freddy probably had no footing and no grip on the ball at all.

Well to be honest it was a bit s***ty the way they got the game in from the Blue Jays perspective, but we probably win easy with the way the game was going if it never rains, so hey no harm done.

If we can get ANYTHING out of this bullpen besides Jenks and B-Mac who I have full trust in (and I think Cotts will be fine), damn look out again.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 05:25 PM)
cheap win...if I were a jays fan I'd be pissed as hell

and yeah, of course I'll take it

Blue Jays had 5 innings to play baseball. f*** them. You can't take advantage of a bases loaded, 0 outs situation AND a gift run due to conditions no one can complain.

Two seasons ago we had a game against the Cubs where it was decided in similar fashion. I wasn't pissed. Neither should reasonable Blue Jay fans be in this instance.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

Okay i have gone to 2 games already so far this year. Both games they won, and both games were interupted by rain delays!! The home opener, and now todays game. Its all good. Maybe one of these days i'll get to see a full 9 inning game w/ no interuptions. At least I got to see Dye's blast and Thome (my homie) 7th dinger! And how can you not love Mark Buerhle!!! That guy is fun as hell! Did you hear they told him he can't do that anymore? Thats just wrong.. let the man have some damn fun!

GO SOX! Its good to be back in first where we belong!