So is Cintron a starter?

Steve9347

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 11:17 PM)
I bet you all of those players outhit Anderson this year... Well if Harris hits the majors that is...

Maybe Jeckle we should of sent Ventura back down when he came up. Because he obviously will never hit major league pitching because he started like 1 for 42.

Lets give the kid a few months before we bury him. Your man crush Arow also kind of sucked when he came up. In fact so much that KW traded for CF twice to replace him mid season. Arow is gone, as much as well all love him.

Thome + Anderson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everett + Arow

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 10:04 PM)
Why can't he? He can go play wherever the heck he's told to play... If Soranio can play LF then Cintron can play CF... Then we can send down Anderson for a new backup infielder...

hahahahaha

I had a nice laugh there.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 08:47 AM)
hahahahaha

I had a nice laugh there.

Rock didnt you realize that if you can move Cintron to CF on this....

xbox-back.jpg

Ozzie can do it in real life. LOL

XBOX position moves 4 evah.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 09:55 AM)
Rock didnt you realize that if you can move Cintron to CF on this....

xbox-back.jpg

Ozzie can do it in real life.  LOL

XBOX position moves 4 evah.  MLB 2K6 4 evah

fixed that for ya ;)

This is a championship team. If B.A. has a poor first half, do you guys think KW will go out and find a center fielder midseason? Or will we just stick it out with BA? Should be interesting. He replaced Rowand twice via trade, it helped ARow out in the longrun. I wouldn't be surprised if KW does it again. But then again BA is our 9th place hitter. But wouldn't you rather have Uribe hit at#9? Hmmm I smell the Griffey rumors coming back come June if BA is still struggling.

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 10:14 AM)
This is a championship team. If B.A. has a poor first half, do you guys think KW will go out and find a center fielder midseason? Or will we just stick it out with BA? Should be interesting. He replaced Rowand twice via trade, it helped ARow out in the longrun. I wouldn't be surprised if KW does it again. But then again BA is our 9th place hitter. But wouldn't you rather have Uribe hit at#9? Hmmm I smell the Griffey rumors coming back come June if BA is still struggling.

I think Griffeys constant leg injury problems would exclude him from the list of replacement centerfielders. He is already leaving games with knee stiffness, and last year he had to shut it down at the end of the year again. I think the days of Griffey-talk have come and gone.

With Thome as our DH, we can now honestly say "Where would he play?", because I sure as hell dont want that kind of a liability in CF.

We're not even 15 games into the season and people have given up on BA... If we all thought this way, we might as well give up on Pods, because he has started slow, and Politte is done, and Cotts is garbage, Garland is a bum.

As the Philosipher Rose once said, "All we need is just a little patience..."

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 09:57 AM)
fixed that for ya ;)

Yeah, but in 2K6 if you play someone out of position, you pay for it. It's a good thing that on no matter what setting you can hit at least 5 homeruns in every game to make up for those errors.

by the way, by good thing, i mean bad thing