So is Cintron a starter?

Steve9347

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 11:47 PM)
What worries me about Anderson is Ozzie has lost faith in him... If that happens he will lose confidence... and Mack is not a starting CF...

I doubt he's lost faith in him. He's been benched two games.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 02:47 PM)
What worries me about Anderson is Ozzie has lost faith in him... If that happens he will lose confidence... and Mack is not a starting CF...

He's struggling, of course Ozzie is going to give him a day off or two to clear his head.

Let's not forget, last season Jermaine Dye was terrible in the 1st 2 months of the season, and Sox fans were calling him Jermaine Dead. How did that end up turning out?

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 02:51 PM)
I still say we should of gone after Milton Bradley when we had the chance...

Clubhouse Cancer. Doubt he would have fitted into KW's mold of bringing in good guys for the clubhouse.

And you can argue Pierzynski was an exception, but KW did his homework on him. Bradley's had 2 chances on 2 different teams, and hasn't made the most of it.

Let's not forget, last season Jermaine Dye was terrible in the 1st 2 months of the season, and Sox fans were calling him Jermaine Dead. How did that end up turning out?

I don't understand how impulsive some fans are. This is baseball for crying out loud--where even the great players will go 12 games and bat .100, or 20, games, or...you see my point.

Things average out of the course of careers and seasons, lets remember that.

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 11:53 PM)
I don't understand how impulsive some fans are.  This is baseball for crying out loud--where even the great players will go 12 games and bat .100, or 20, games, or...you see my point. 

Things average out of the course of careers and seasons, lets remember that.

Apparently, except when that player is Brian Anderson, if you were to listen to some here.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 02:54 PM)
We need more intense players like AJ... If we could Anderson for Bradley straight up i'd do it in a second...

Let's see here, Billy Beane was asking for Brian Anderson for Juan Cruz. I don't think he would trade Bradley about 2 or 3 months after acquiring him from the Dodgers in the 1st place.

And it's one thing being intense. It's another thing to be a total jackass.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 10:54 PM)
It's way too early to be having this discussion.  Hell, I remember hearing about a rookie CF starting off his career with an 0-40 or some such horrendousness.  You may have heard of him.  His name was Willie Mays.

Sorry, doesn't ring a bell. :huh

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 12:13 AM)
DBaho, R44, Heads -- I hope you realize your fighting an endless battle.

Jeckle, what happened to the head-banging-on-keyboard avatar?  I really thought it fit you nicely...

Jeckle completely lives in a fantasy land... it's just useless. He has yet to grasp common concepts @ baseball.