Hair Cuts Coming

Sox1422

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(UC76 @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 10:22 AM)
Every chick I know thinks Cotts and Crede are heartthrobs and would be disappointed to see them cut their locks.

I think they all need a nice trimming and I will not be disappointed at all if Crede cuts his hair short. He just needs to grow out those ginormous sideburns again and all will be well.

:)

Everybody should seriously shut the f*** up about this story. As expected, Crede doesn't give a s*** so why should you?

per the blog:

Williams also requested/suggested/ordered AJ Pierzynski and Joe Crede to cut their hair.

"It doesn't have to be short," Williams said.  "We're not the Yankees.  It just needs to be presentable."

AJ and Williams were busy giving each other a hard time in the dugout.

"I don't have a problem with it," Crede said as he passed by.  "He does ..." pointing at AJ.

"He has a problem with everything," Williams countered, joking.

"I hope this is the worst thing I have to deal with this year," said Guillen who laughed when the episode was described as a soap opera.

It will be big news on television tonight.

There is only one really good reason in my book to implement this policy. If it brings in more paying fans. If research has shown that more people will show up to watch if Crede had shorter hair, then go for it.

But I back management's right to have an appearance policy. I prefer a player's peer pressure version, kind of like Hawk players would not wear face shields, only panty shields.

Even Best Buy puts limitations on earrings and hair length.

Best Buy is a joke. Best Buy management should be ashamed of itself.

This is stupid. JR should have mentioned it to Oz and Oz took care of it if the haircuts

truly got too long.

AJ was ready to get it cut anyhow it sounds like.

Stupid.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Apr 17, 2006 -> 10:27 PM)
Even Best Buy puts limitations on earrings and hair length.

Best Buy is a joke. Best Buy management should be ashamed of itself.

This is stupid. JR should have mentioned it to Oz and Oz took care of it if the haircuts

truly got too long.

AJ was ready to get it cut anyhow it sounds like.

Stupid.

Why are you focusing on the Best Buy part of what I wrote..I don't even f***ing work at Best Buy, I'm just using it as an example. :bang

This whole thread is a non-story, plain and simple.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines

Club Chairman Jerry Reinsdorf, through general manager Ken Williams, told both to get their hair cut, in accordance with a long-standing team rule.  Manager Ozzie Guillen said rules regarding hair length have been in place since he joined the Sox as a player in 1985.

Guillen recalled last spring that reserve infielder Pablo Ozuna had to trim his hair after reporting with Jeri curls.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pierzynski said he already had an appointment scheduled before Williams told him to get a haircut, but the hoopla surrounding the length of his hair has reached a point where Pierzynski said he has an offer from flagship radio station WSCR-AM 670 to cut his hair on the air for charity.

"Jerry Reinsdorf asked me to tell them to get a haircut and look more presentable, so I told them to get a haircut and look more presentable," Williams said. "What's the issue?"

I think these guys totally feel that their civil rights have been violated. This is a job for Stupendous Man.

stupendous.gif

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 05:11 PM)
That's how my hair is right now, and my nickname is Jerry. I love Pablo. :D

Unrelated: I know that's Bone Thugs in your avatar, ace, but, everytime I see it, I think it's the Backstreet Boys or some other boy-band.

I don't know if it's the jerseys or what, but, I can't help it.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 06:14 PM)
Unrelated: I know that's Bone Thugs in your avatar, ace, but, everytime I see it, I think it's the Backstreet Boys or some other boy-band.

I don't know if it's the jerseys or what, but, I can't help it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Addy, I can understand, but minus Bizzy Bone, (who is mixed like me) these guys are clearly black. I thought you were gonna say Blackstreet. That's another "group" not "band" per say.. ya know. :)

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 06:18 PM)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well Addy, I can understand, but minus Bizzy Bone, (who is mixed like me) these guys are clearly black. I thought you were gonna say Blackstreet. That's another "group" not "band" per say.. ya know. :)

Its the thuggish ruggish boy band ;)

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 06:18 PM)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think its the pose. Thats the boy band "We are all such great friends!" pose right there. I think you should make it a no doubter.